BY KITCHEN COOKED

• do they easily stick to your teeth?2 Answers
  • Is this more like Cracker Jack style caramel corn or more...8 Answers
Amanda H.
There is nothing like my love for Carmel corn! This brands nails the sweet and salty perfection of Carmel corn! They come in these handy resealable packages! So it's easy to take these on the go and they don't ruin like if they would in a bag! This is a must have snack!
Tori C.
Bainbridge, GA
Its so rare doe me to find classic caramel popcorn in stores around Georgia, this is an amazing snack to eat for on the go .the caramel doesn't stick in your gums,teeth nor the top of your mouth . I love this snack
Maecy C.
Carthage , IN
I love this they taste so good! I love caramel corn it's delicious especially this! It's very cheap for what you get! It's better than buttery popcorn because butter isn't healthy for you! I would totally recommend this!
Alana J.
Jamaica , NY
Love Carmel corn it's so good that you just keep eating and eating it, I get this from supermarket but does stick in your teeth lol. I recommend big you never tried it before
Bobbi P.
Yuba City , CA
Tried this at a fair in the country got to say one of the best pop corns I have had. You don't get a bunch in the package but was so worth the price wish we had more.
Monica C.
Amazing product, has a wonderful smell, and tastes delicious! A must buy when grocery shopping, you wont regret it..
Melody P.
Auburn, AL
This caramel popcorn is so good. Instead of the butter popcorn, I put this in bags to eat during the movies.
Jazmin S.
This popcorn reminds me of when I would go to the beach on Fourth of July with my family when I was little
Alyssa A.
Tifton, GA
I love caramel popcorn. And this is one of my favorites to eat as a snack on the go and in between classes.
Ashley A.
Land o lakes , FL
I love this caramel corn it tastes so good and has lots of flavor on it and I prefer this brand over others
Cassi M.
Orlando, FL
Is this more like Cracker Jack style caramel corn or more Kettle corn where it's the popcorn with a little butter flavor along with the caramel? Thanks!
Megan T.
Richardson, TX
do they easily stick to your teeth?