BY KITCHEN COOKED

• Where do you find these pretzels. I have never heard of them..5 Answers
  • This is such a beautiful product, without it I was lost. I am cur...5 Answers
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
These are the best pretzels! They have just the right amount of salt to make them delicious. They're very inexpensive product and obviously worth the money because they're cheap! I would definitely recommend them to a friend, but my friends already know and love this product!
Chelisse B.
My boyfriend loves these so much. He's obsessed with them, I don't like them as much as he does though.
Jennifer C.
Never heard of this and I never had them before maybe I'll try it one day but I don't no yet
Genessa T.
La Harpe, IL
I'm 20 minutes from the kitchen cooked factory so I'm sure all of our kitchen cooked chips and snacks are as fresh as they get so that probably helps, but I don't big another brand unless I have absolutely no other options. The best!
Jennifer H.
Drummonds, TN
I love these! I keep them handy at home and work so when I get the craving for a delicious snack this is my go to product!
Diana B.
Newberry, MI
A favorite of my whole family, great with peanut butter, cream cheese, cheese dip and plain.
Sarah K.
These pretzels are delicious. The buttered taste really makes them the best around.
Dan L.
Bellmore, NY
The best buttered spinels! So crispy and buttery - you won't be disappointed
Brittany R.
Valley, NS
The most delicious pretzels to pair with beer ! I always eat the pretzels out of the bits n bites or party mix, so it's awesome to just grab a bag, but these little guys are as salty as they are delicious so if you're not drinking beer have some kind of beverage because you will be thirsty !
amber p.
Bourbonnais, IL
This is such a beautiful product, without it I was lost. I am currently 16 years old and living with my parents. They bought me this product for Christmas and it has brought me much pleasure and joy. I cannot even think of a life without it. I was very depressed, I was living in my room, forcing my mother to bring me foods. With this product, I have found a new way of living.
Teri S.
Stockton, CA
Where do you find these pretzels. I have never heard of them..
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
Foodie Expert
I have never heard of these. where can I buy it?