BY KITCHEN BASICS

Kitchen Basics® Turkey Cooking Stock.
All natural.
Original.
Slowly simmered from turkey, vegetables & herbs.
Close to homemade.
Less sodium*.
No glutens.
No MSG. see more...

• I've never tried this turkey stock? Is the taste that much differ...1 Answers
Farah M.
Lawton , OK
I buy the Turkey flavor during the holidays to make gravies and to use in stuffing, amongst other recipes. Great flavor, not too salty, the taste is great. You can find this in most grocery stores and it's cheaper than other stocks.
nicole g.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stock is so good. I love it for soups either with turkey or even just veggies. It adds a great flavor to whatever you're cooking. I've used it in other recipes too not just soup
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
My favorite brand of stock!! It's rich and tasty! It truly tastes homemade and that's hard to come by in a purchased stock! I also love the convenient container.
Nicole K.
We always have 3 or 4 cartons of this on hand for Thanksgiving. Use it in place of water for your gravy and stuffing to have better flavor.
Lauren A.
NORTH BERWICK, ME
For those of us who deep fry our turkey there is always one thing missing and thats the delicious pan dripping gravy. And although the pan dripping aren't available this is the best alternative! My only complaint is it is hard to find. Luckily we've been able to find it at Thanksgiving at our local grocery store. Definitely work giving it a shot. So much flavor your gravy will be amazing
Kylie I.
Spring Hill , TN
I like these cooking stocks. it has great flavor and keeps me coming back for more
Leilana T.
Kitchen Basics is my favorite cooking stock brand! The turkey stock has a rich flavor and is an excellent addition to your holiday pantry! Gravy, stuffing, soups and stews all perk up with Kitchen Basics Turkey stock!
Nida S.
I've never tried this turkey stock? Is the taste that much different from their chicken stock?