BY KITCHEN BASICS

Kitchen BasicsĀ® Unsalted Chicken Cooking Stock.
All natural.
Heart healthy*.
5g protein.
0g fats.
150mg sodium.
Low in saturated fat & cholesterol.
Certified by American Heart Association.
heartcheckimark.org.
*Not a sodium free food. See side panel for information about saturated fats, cholesterol, heart disease and sodium.
No salt added*.
No glutens no MSG.
32 fl oz (946 ml).
4 fluid cups per container. see more...

Buy on Target*
Nida S.
I ALWAYS use this when making gravy for thanksgiving. Or when roasting a chicken. I chop up some celery, onion and carrot. Lay it at the bottom of the pan and pour about a cup of this chicken stock. Then when it's time to make gravy, the juices are in the veggies instead of burnt at the bottom of the pan. This stuff tastes just like real broth made at home and had the best flavor out there!
Margarita R.
Monroe Township, NJ
I love this Chicken Stock. I use some in my pressure cooker when I am roasting a whole chicken. Keeps the chicken moist so it doesn't burn. Adds good flavor too.
I also add it to brown rice, which I bake in the oven. I like that it doesn't have any added salt. Last thing I want too much of in anything that I cook.
I like this one the best.
Macy S.
This is the only chicken stock I use and love. The sodium content is reasonable for a broth and it tastes delicious. It sure makes a tasty chicken noodle soup base.
Autumn M.
I love the taste and the price is affordable. Not sure why the price is stated as $43 though?
Lauren A.
NORTH BERWICK, ME
This is the best chicken stock available in the grocery store. Its reasonably priced and always makes everything taste better. I used to go for the store brand, but once you have the flavor of this you'll never want to go back!
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC
Kitchen Basics have really good stocks but their chicken is my favorite. I really love the salty flavor it adds to bases and rice. Super versatile and flavorful.