BY KITCHEN AID #3 in Stand Mixers

Kitchenaid artisan design series 5 qt stand mixer see more...

• This is my dream mixer! In need one in my life so bad. Ho...3 Answers
  • Does it come in pink? I know I see red and orange 5 Answers
  • Are these mixers long lasting? Will they survive the wear...4 Answers
Kitchen Aid KitchenAid Artisan Design Series 5 Qt Stand Mixer
  • "Now that there are so many attachments available it's even more awesome, can literally make anything you could ever imagine!" in 5 reviews
Alicia F.
Stanton, CA
I don't know how I went so long in life without a Kitchen aid Stand Mixer, but now that I have one I cant imagine life without it. I always knew it was good for making breads, and cakes, but as time goes on I notice more and more how useful it is.

The artisan is my persinal favorite because while it stilk has the large bowl, it takes up less counter space (which I am limited on), and it seems lighter so I can move it around as needed easily.

The mixer is a staple kitchen item because not only does it save you the hand work of mixing basics, it cuts down preparation time drastically.

With so many different attachments available, I never run out of new things to try and make. It shreds my cheese, juices my oranges in the morning, grinds meats, and stuffing sausage is my newest venture with my mixer. It is by far the best gift I have ever received, and I very highly recommend others to go out and get one. I personally plan on adding a second to my kitchen in the near future.
Yesenia S.
Antioch
I love my Kitchen Aid. I got the green apple color one and I love it! I love that it has so many components to it. I have the ice cream maker one and I love it. It's definitely a staple in the kitchen everyone needs to have. I highly recommend this mixer. It's the perfect size for a home.
Ruma N.
wesley chapel, FL
This is the best mixer ever! It is heavy duty and long lasting. I had mine for about 3 years now. It is great for mixing dough for bread or if your making cake. There are different speed levels. What's great about it you can buy the extra parts to make homemade sausage.
Alyssa P.
Kaneohe, HI
I LOVE MY KITCHEN AID MIXER!!! This thing is AH-MAZING, seriously so worth the price. My mom used to have a really old  on that she had for like 20 plus years, the motor was still running great on that one even. The knobs fell off, so that is a testament of how great the mechanics are on these things. I use mine so much to make treats from scratch. Highly recommend. You can also purchase additions to make so many things like pasta and ice-cream
Katie B.
Roswell, GA
Just received my first kitchen aid and I am in love! This size is perfect and works so smoothly for everything I've made with it so far! Can't wait to add a pasta attachment one day. My mom has had hers forever so I am glad to finally have my one and know that it will hold up for years!
Madeline J.
Mapleton, UT
I LOVE my mixer. It is a kitchen saver. I love the range of speeds, and the option to buy more attachments. It has exceeded my expectations and is worth the money because it will last you for years. Mine has.
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN
these are very expensive but if you bake a lot or mix things this is worth it! it does the job right and easy to use! my mom even has one and loves it! i would definitely recommend this!
Mydien T.
It is pricey, but most electric mixer are. I bought one for my little sister who loves baking and she loves her Kitchen Aid. It works well and is a brand you can trust.
Montana S.
visalia, CA
I love baking and cooking up new recipes! My hubby surprised me with one of these on our anniversary and i LOVE it!!! It came with three different attachments, the whisk, the cookie one, and the pizza one. I have used all three and they all worked amazing. I use my Kitchenaid ALL the time! It’s now hard to believe how i use to bake without it!! Haha this is the best gift i have gotten and can’t wait to try more attachments i would love to try and make homemade pasta that would be so delicious. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Amber E.
Caldwell, TX
I don't know what I would do without my kitchen aid mixer! It has seen a lot of recipes and random concoctions. I have a baby pink one and it works like a charm. I love the look of it so I leave it out on my countertop. The stainless steel mixing bowl is perfect for big recipes. I love how I can adjust the speed of the mixer. My favorite mixing connectors are the dough hook and the spatula. I have had mine for about 5 years and it's still working wonderfully! I definitely recommend this.
Katie K.
I am debating whether I should buy this appliance. Is it worth the money?
Katia S.
Oceanside, CA
How good are these? I've always wanted one..
Yvette G.
Wilmington, DE
I have a little sister who likes to back. Would an 11 year be able to operate?
Denisha H.
London, KY
I currently own a generic stand mixer and have had my eye on one of these for a while. I do a whole lot of baking and I'm weary of paying so much for something like this. For the ones who've bought one, is it worth it? Do you regret paying so much for it? And what makes them better than a standard brand one?
Rita A.
Clintwood, VA
Are they worth the money or does a Hamilton beach or something like that do they same thing just as good?