Kitchen Aid KitchenAid Artisan Design Series 5 Qt Stand Mixer

Kitchenaid artisan design series 5 qt stand mixer

How does this work??
How does everyone like the performance of this product? And what’s the comparison to the hamilton beach?
Kitchen Aid KitchenAid Artisan Design Series 5 Qt Stand Mixer ? Does anyone own this and know what kind of attachments come with it?
Start your review of Kitchen Aid KitchenAid Artisan Design Series 5 Qt Stand Mixer!
Product Highlights
“Now that there are so many attachments available it's even more awesome, can literally make anything you could ever imagine!” in 5 reviews
McKinney, TX
I don't know if it is possible to love a kitchen appliance, but I LOVE THIS MIXER! My boyfriend got me the "Crystal Blue" color for Christmas in 2018 and it has made cooking and baking so much easier!I love that they come in so many unique colors that there is always one that'll match your personality. They also come with a few accessories, dough hook, beater and a whisk attachment. Plus, there are tons of other attachments that you can buy to really enhance your cooking style and make life a little easier.
Davison, MI
Kitchen Aid KitchenAid Artisan Design Series 5 Qt Stand Mixer uploaded by Bridgette B.
I received my pink KitchenAid stand mixer as a wedding gift in 2006. I LOVE IT. I joke that if I could marry an inadamant object, this would be it. The only real downfall is that the little pin that's in the base, holding the head on sometimes tries to work it's way out. Easy enough, I'm aware, and push it back into position. Cakes, icings, cookies, pizza, bagel, bread dough and even shredded meats (use the paddle on cooked near like chicken or roast); everything is perfect.
Our household received this Kitchenaid mixer for Christmas last year and it has changed our cooking lives. We can make everything from ice cream, to juices and even sausage. It is extremely sturdy, easy to clean and has several available attachments. We were able to cut down several of our appliances with what this 1 mixer can handle. It is on the more expensive side but is well worth the investment. You cant beat the warranty either.
Eagle Pass , TX
I have a 7qt commercial mixer and I love it I will never replace if for the world. what I love about it is it can make big batches. I love the quality and the mixer its self . The only thing I would say I wish we had a choice between the snap on bowl or the twist on they have in the smaller ones aside from that I still love it alot. But it is understandable why because me more is to heavy to have a bowl lift for that size
Cypress
I absolutely love my new kitchenaid mixer!! I love the design, as well as the clear mixing bowl, it adds A touch of sophistication To my kitchen. I love how many setting it has and how simple it is to use. I highly, HIGHLY recommend this product. If you’re thinking about getting one and are on the fence... DO IT! You won’t be sorry!
Sarasota, FL
I have wanted this mixer for a few years now and finally bought it for myself. I am so in love with the color and the glass bowl that came with it. It is the perfect eye catcher and it is definitely great quality. My grandmothers had these mixers and it felt traditional to get one for myself. I have no regrets on this purchase
Buffalo
Absolutely love my KitchenAid stand mixer! I'm a professional baker by trade and I would never choose any other brand besides a KitchenAid for my home mixer. I love that it came in so many colors so I was able to match it to my kitchen decor. Got it on sale online at JC Penney and it was extremely reasonably priced.
Lakeside, CA
Kitchen Aid KitchenAid Artisan Design Series 5 Qt Stand Mixer uploaded by Shelby N.
I love my kitchen side mixer. It’s so easy to use, takes the muscle out of mixing. I like that this product comes in several different colors. There are all kinds of products you can buy that add on the functionality of this product. I’m a big fan of the different whisks/mixing tools.
I'm absolutely obsessed with the kitchen aid artisan mixer. The seaglass color is absolutely perfect! The way that these mixers look and operate is just magnificent. I love the different speed settings and the flip top. I've had the lifting bowl type and did not enjoy it as much.
Poca
What can a woman say about this workhorse? It's a must have if you are an avid cook. Not only am I am avid cook, baker, and bread maker but I also use this for whipping up my homemade lotions and creams. No kitchen is complete without one of the beautifully made machines!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Indianapolis , IN
3 months ago
Katie E. • 2 months ago
It comes with a whisk, paddle and dough hook attachment.