BY KIT KAT #55 in Candy Bars

Buy on Walmart*
Eileen T.
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I think Hershey introduced these first for Halloween in miniatures. I shyed away from them then because I didn’t really want to buy 14 ounces of something I might detest. (Well, I suppose I could have given them to the kiddies.) I’m glad I restrained myself and waited for the full sized bar.

First, the bar looks weird. It’s a creepy orange, like a bad jell-o mold or maybe I’m associating it with hospitals (I can’t figure why). It smells like a cross between orange sherbet and aspergum. Very sweet and oddly artificially orange.

The taste isn’t bad. The white chocolate is infused with orange flavor which diffuses what is often a “too sweet” taste for white chocolate. The crisp of the cookie part is nice and balances well, good texture and crunch and it adds a bit of vanilla hit to the whole escapade. I’m pleased to see that Hershey is using real cocoa butter for their white chocolate instead of trans fats but it’s just not my style of a bar. I can see other folks liking it - it has a good texture and smoothness.
amanda m.
amanda m.
These taste amazing. Sadly, I thought I was getting something special because it was orange, turns out it's just white chocolate kitkats with food coloring, lol. It states on the package and the description "orange coloring", AKA, don't expect orange "flavoring".

I would definitely buy them again, and the expiration date was far off which is always nice. Not that it mattered, they were gone almost as quickly as the delivery driver.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Reading, PA
Such a unique idea for someone who is constantly trying new things like me and who gets bored with routine. I love the original kit Kat, don't get me wrong, who doesn't love chocolate, but the coating on the orange cream is amazing! And leaves you wanting more, again this is when portion control comes in as the con. Perhaps putting them in a Baggie breaking them up will help with this and will allow more bang for the buck.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
At Halloween time my toddler, husband and I went to our neighbors for Trick or Treat and when we got home these little gems were in the bucket!We all tried a Kit Kat Orange and Cream bar and we were blown away with the creamy, good taste they had! We told the neighbor and we went back to their house and got the rest of the bag LOL! They were that good! Yes I would buy them again and I would recommend them for sure.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
When these came out during Halloween, I bought 3 bags to hand out to trick or treaters, but I ended up eating a whole bag myself before the 31. I love how they don't taste like a traditional KitKat with the white chocolate and the neon orange just adds a nice pop of color to your chocolate. I highly recommend trying these limited edition kitkats if you can find them again!
Celine L.
Celine L.
THE BEST KIT KAT I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. This white chocolate kit kat only comes out during halloween and every time halloween comes around, I buy like 5 of these bags. This has the wafer of the kit kat that i really really love and the white chocolate just melts in my mouth. I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW MUHC THIS CHOCOLATE IS SO GOOD
Yesenia F.
Yesenia F.
Okay this is probably the best Halloween chocolate out there. Its so cute and matches the theme of Halloween and you feel nostalgic while eating this candy. Kit Kats are amazing and for them to come out with this is such an amazing thing I love this product and y'all need to go out and buy a pack of Orange and Cream Kit Kats.
Linda E.
Linda E.
El Monte , CA
At first it sounds and looks like something crazy to eat. But oh my dear lord these are like chocolate made in heaven brought to earth. The way that it melts In your mouth with the combination of orange and cream. It is like having a Johnny Rockets orange float in a bite. Definitely recommend it to everyone from all ages.
Allie C.
Allie C.
Wayne, NJ
Kit kat is my favorite candy and I love how they experiment with all the holiday colors but I am not a fan of white chocolate and that is precisely what they are. White chocolate is not good quality to me. The idea that they just color white chocolate to whichever the holiday is also turns me off to the product.
Sofía S.
Sofía S.
The halloween white chocolate kit kat's are definitely something i look forward to every Halloween season. They are so festive and really get me in the halloween spirit. I've notice that in the recent years that they have offered white chocolate kit kats year-round, but not in the signature Halloween orange.
Omg how come I've never heard of this? Is it just in certain areas?
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cypress , TX
Has anyone tried the green tea flavored Kit Kat?
Diya P.
Diya P.
Never saw this before. How does it taste I wonder?
Kim H.
Kim H.
West Warren, MA
What flavor is your favorite? I love the white chocolate one!
Mai Lee H.
Mai Lee H.
Is this good? Never saw this flavor before!