BY KIT KAT

Buy on Walmart
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This are my favorite love the delicious creamy orange flavor it gets me on the mood for Halloween totally delicious flavor amazing quality and value would definitely recommend it my kids and I enjoy them
Mason S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my life during the Halloween season! Every time I visit my local grocery store, I always buy one of these products! I usually buy them at Walmart or Kroger, but I’m sure they are available everywhere. If you have a spare dollar or two tucked away in your purse or wallet, use it to buy one of these yummy candy bars!
Miranda S.
Vadnais Hts, MN
For a fun Halloween candy these aren’t too bad! I like that they are orange but don’t taste too fake. They are not as good as the regular kit kat candy so I couldn’t give 5 stars! But I would recommend them if you are looking for a fun and different kit kat candy for Halloween!
Brandi G.
Adamsville , TN
Everyone already loves kit kat anyway but if you haven’t tried these orange cream ones you’re missing out! This is one of my favorite Halloween candies. You can get these at your local Walmart, target, Walgreens, etc. Kit Kat Orange and Cream
Tara A.
Quakertown, PA
These are a great festive Halloween treat! The color is perfect for the season. It makes a great Halloween trick or treat candy, a snack, a thanksgiving or fall treat and great as decoration on festive desserts! They’re cheap and have the same delicious taste of kit kats in a new exciting flavor.
Patricia M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Orange Halloween Kit Kats!!! Ahhh! I wait all year for these Target always has them and they go fast! There’s nothing like the originals but still yummy and inexpensive. I like to freeze them before I eat them just like the majority of the world :)
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
I love Kit Kat bars! They are the perfect amount of chocolate! They can be bought at Walmart, Target, Walgreens! They have ones for holidays as well! I usually eat them every few weeks and I would purchase these and I would recommend them!
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Halloween Assortment Bags more...
Favorite Halloween candy would be this KitKat. It's usually only out around the holidays and Halloween mainly. During that time you can find him at any store they usually sell them in a pack but maybe some stores might have them singly $ 1
Kayla G.
Crooksville, OH
I absolutely love these orange and cream Kit-Kats! They get me right in the mood for Halloween! You can buy these at almost any convenience store or mass supermarkets! #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster. Kit Kat Orange and Cream
Mich B.
All kit kats are already delicious and to have another color just for the halloween season makes it so much more fun to buy. I personally only eat chocolates when it comes to halloween & not really much of a hard candy person, love this
Omg how come I've never heard of this? Is it just in certain areas?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried the green tea flavored Kit Kat?
Mai Lee H.
Is this good? Never saw this flavor before!
Diya P.
Never saw this before. How does it taste I wonder?
Kim H.
West warren, MA
What flavor is your favorite? I love the white chocolate one!