BY KIT KAT

Buy on Walmart*
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Review for: Halloween Assortment Bags
Favorite Halloween candy would be this KitKat. It's usually only out around the holidays and Halloween mainly. During that time you can find him at any store they usually sell them in a pack but maybe some stores might have them singly $ 1
Ashley L.
Duluth, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my favorite kit kats ever! They are better than the regular white chocolate ones which I never thought could be topped! I buy lots and lots of them but never enough to last until they come back again! They definitely represent Halloween to me! They are closest in taste to the white kit kats but just slightly different.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This are my favorite love the delicious creamy orange flavor it gets me on the mood for Halloween totally delicious flavor amazing quality and value would definitely recommend it my kids and I enjoy them
Mason S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my life during the Halloween season! Every time I visit my local grocery store, I always buy one of these products! I usually buy them at Walmart or Kroger, but I’m sure they are available everywhere. If you have a spare dollar or two tucked away in your purse or wallet, use it to buy one of these yummy candy bars!
Miranda S.
Vadnais Hts, MN
For a fun Halloween candy these aren’t too bad! I like that they are orange but don’t taste too fake. They are not as good as the regular kit kat candy so I couldn’t give 5 stars! But I would recommend them if you are looking for a fun and different kit kat candy for Halloween!
Brandi G.
Adamsville , TN
Everyone already loves kit kat anyway but if you haven’t tried these orange cream ones you’re missing out! This is one of my favorite Halloween candies. You can get these at your local Walmart, target, Walgreens, etc. Kit Kat Orange and Cream
Tara A.
Quakertown, PA
These are a great festive Halloween treat! The color is perfect for the season. It makes a great Halloween trick or treat candy, a snack, a thanksgiving or fall treat and great as decoration on festive desserts! They’re cheap and have the same delicious taste of kit kats in a new exciting flavor.
Patricia M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Orange Halloween Kit Kats!!! Ahhh! I wait all year for these Target always has them and they go fast! There’s nothing like the originals but still yummy and inexpensive. I like to freeze them before I eat them just like the majority of the world :)
Karen W.
Belle Plaine, MN
These are my favorite candy. I have bought so many bags of them already this year, and they weren’t expensive. They only sell them at Walmart or target, not any of the smaller chain stores I’ve gone to. I would certainly recommend, they’re amazing.
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
I love Kit Kat bars! They are the perfect amount of chocolate! They can be bought at Walmart, Target, Walgreens! They have ones for holidays as well! I usually eat them every few weeks and I would purchase these and I would recommend them!
Omg how come I've never heard of this? Is it just in certain areas?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Has anyone tried the green tea flavored Kit Kat?
Kim H.
West Warren, MA
What flavor is your favorite? I love the white chocolate one!
Mai Lee H.
Is this good? Never saw this flavor before!
Diya P.
Never saw this before. How does it taste I wonder?