BY KIT KAT

Inspired by the Strawberry fields of California, KIT KAT® Minis light and crispy wafers paired with praline filling and strawberry creme provides a delicious confection experience. see more...

Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
I love kit kats.... My fav will definitely always be the normal ones, but these are pretty darn addicitng! I always get these for Easter (which is the one time when I allow myself to pig out on a bag of mini kit kats) & I always look forward to them!
Miranda V.
This is by far my favorite chocolate. I’m always up for trying new sweets and I’m so glad I tried this because now it’s one of my favorites. Great value, reasonably priced And Is melt in your mouth chocolate! Highly recommend! I love kit kats!
Nur A.
this kit kat i love it so much good flavour Hershey's Flavour of California Kit Kat Strawberry BarKit Kat Crisp Wafers in Milk Chocolate i love chocolate so good i want Kit Kat Dark Chocolate Candy Bar i want Kit Kat Minis Crisp Wafers in Milk Chocolate so good you can buy this at supermarket and repurchase worthy for people love chocolate 🍫 like me