BY KIT KAT

Kit Kat Miniatures Assorted Chocolate: Includes: Kit Kat Milk Chocolate Wafers, Kit Kat White Creme Wafers and Kit Kat Dark Chocolate Wafers Miniature size see more...

Lilly C.
Bethel
Review for: Minis more...
Kit Kats are my favorite candy, and I love this for when I’m in town and just want something sweet but small. It only costs around 3-4 dollars, but they do have quite a lot of kit kats in the actually bag. They also don’t melt easily unless you leave them out in the sun obviously. They are delicious and I would definitely recommend them to anyone:)
Kelly M.
Review for: Minis more...
Kit Kat Minis Crisp Wafers in Milk Chocolate are a great bite-size item. They are perfect for car trips or to have at the office because they are in a resealable container. I like how small they are and they are perfect when you are in the mood for something sweet.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Minis more...
These are the ultimate road trip candies. You don’t need to unwrap a rapper every second you just got it open the bag put your hand in and pop them in your mouth. They taste just the same just small which is amazing for one for each tooth in my mouth.
Nakesia F.
Chesapeake, VA
This is my all time favorite chocolate candy. I purchase it the most during Halloween because I love to give it out to the kids. Because it’s my favorite of course so why not share! The minis are also great because to me it helps me to portion better. I have bought several bags this season and I can’t wait for Halloween on Tuesday. Of course because it’s candy I don’t suggest for daily consumption. However when you want to indulge in a snack occasionally I highly recommend.
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love kit Kate! One of my fav chocolate bars that I crave pretty often. I like the minis because you can just pop them in your mouth and eat them. The regular ones are pretty long I like how they are mini.
Erica C.
Athens
Review for: Minis more...
I love kit kats but I think making them mini undermines their flavor. The ratio of chocolate to wafer is off, and I would much rather just eat a full kit kat bar. These would be good for travel.
Alisha R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Kit kats are the best chocolate candy bar out there and these bite size pieces are perfect. The only down side to this big bag is they are addictive and I keep reaching for more. I love the flavor of kit kats and the convenience of this bag. If you trust your coworkers to clean their hands, then this is the perfect size bag for you to share with them.
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
I love these kit Kat mini crispy wafers! I have always love kit kat, but these are perfect snack size and I can eat the whole bag. Lol Kit Kat Minis Crisp Wafers in Milk Chocolate
Priscilla G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Miniatures Bag, Assorted Minis Crisp Wafers In Milk Chocolate Bags, Minis more...
Hands down, one of the best chocolate bars there are. I love how small they are makes me feel a little better about eating like half of the bag. I an eat it any time , any day. I love to put them in the freezer and eat them a bit cold. Does anyone else do that? Or is that just me? If you havent tried it, you need to!! It is great!
Lizzy M.
Gurley
These are perfect to take on the road with you. Or if you're like me and babysit younger children, it is always a good way to split it between the children. The prices of these are reasonable. You get a lot in the bag for what you pay for. If you get these, then you will definitely be in for a treat. They are the perfect size. Highly recommend
Ginamarie M.
Tampa , FL
Anyone else freeze these? That has to be my favorite way to eat kit kats!
carolina m.
Santa Paula, CA
When is your favorite time to eat a KitKat?
Crystal L.
Beachwood, OH
Are these actually that good?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
How much do you usually pay for one bag?
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Who else love that they come unwrapped already??