BY KIT KAT

Product of Japan Famous Green Tea Kit Kat Very Rare New Product Contains 3 Mini Pieces see more...

• Why are these not in the US?!?6 Answers
  • Is it just me or is this the best candy combo EVER?? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this flavour? It is kinda a weird flavor...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jolene P.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Japanese Kit Kat Green Tea Mini 12.3 G more...
I bought these from amazon because they were eight dollars with free shipping and I liked the idea of trying a new kit kat flavor that they don't have where I live. I ended up buying two bags to split with my boyfriend and both bags were gone within a couple of hours.

They didn't taste at all like either of us expected, they were amazing. I am excited to try other flavors now.
sarah o.
Review for: Matcha Flavor Sweetness For Adults, 12 Pcs Japan Import, Other more...
I'm so thankful I live in an area that has many international supermarkets. So convenient and usually priced at $4.99 so yes! This version is still sweet but with the matcha taste. Oh it's there alright. Great pairing with plain naked jasmine tea imo. Honestly I can eat the whole pack throughout the day especially when aunt flo visits ^_^
Teresa N.
falls church
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Maccha Bag Of 3, Matcha Flavor Sweetness For Adults, 12 Pcs Japan Import more...
I wish these were easier to find around the States. I always ask my friends and family to pick up a few packs when they're overseas so I'm not sure how affordable they are. The wafers give a bit of crunch factor, the sweetness and slight bitterness from the green tea was just the right combination of flavors.
Vivian W.
I really like these. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys matcha green tea. It's not as sweet as regular kit kat's so don't expect it to satisfy a heavy sweet tooth. However, it does have a strong matcha flavor. Very refreshing.
Claudia B.
Nutley, NJ
Review for: Matcha Flavor Sweetness For Adults, 12 Pcs Japan Import more...
I love these! There's just the right amount of matcha and it pairs nicely with the chocolate. They still have that perfect kitkat crunch! They're not easy to find, but you can get them on Amazon. I tried them in Japan's airport.
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: Matcha Flavor Sweetness For Adults, 12 Pcs Japan Import more...
These are definitely different but they actually taste great, my first time trying them was just the other day and I wasn’t expecting to like them so much! I got them for at least 5 dollars from an international food store!
Ashley C.
Review for: Matcha Flavor Sweetness For Adults, 12 Pcs Japan Import more...
I liked them. I didn’t love them, but I liked them. No one else however liked them like I did. I also have always drank green tea since I was little so that’s why I might of liked them. Wouldn’t buy again.
Alexia S.
I wish that these were a bit easier for me to find locally! When I head back home, I tend to go by H Mart and purchase a few bags in stock of these! Green Tea kit kats have a white chocolate kind of taste, but are not as sweet and very creamy! Even if you aren't a fan of green tea, it's very hard to ignore these tasty candies.
Alissa R.
Dallas, TX
Ok so I have a major obsession with all things Matcha and I’m tried so many things that I now have a YouTube show on it... That being said, I love these! The regular ones are a little sweet but not overwhelmingly so. The matcha taste is very clear and the cookie combines for a great flavor! If you’re a matcha fan, definitely get these!!
Gina L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Japanese Kit Kat Green Tea Mini 12.3 G more...
I love green tea flavored anything. You can actually taste the matcha flavor, which is nice. It isn't overpowering at all but if you're not a fan of green tea, you probably won't like this. I love all the different flavors of Kit Kats and wish that the US offered more variety
Jamie L.
Bend, OR
Why are these not in the US?!?
Nancy T.
Conception Bay South, NL
Oh my goodness! I love matcha bit have not come across this. Can anyone tell me where I can buy it?
Jessica E.
Do these taste bland or are they actually good?
Kristy B.
I love green tea and kit Kats I've never thought of them together. Are the good? Where can I find them?
Alexandra L.
Where can I find these?? I'm in Chicago.