3 colors available

BY KIT KAT #74 in Candy Bars

• Where can I buy these? Besides online?1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this ?1 Answers
  • I love green tea and kit Kats I've never thought of them together. ...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lyn B.
Lyn B.
My family and I first saw these asian KitKats on Buzzfeed and we were like "we MUST try them"! Then a week later we found them in a filipino grocery market and we knew it was faith. We were destined to eat them. First of all we all love KitKats and we all love anything green tea. Even just plain hot green tea, so we were super excited. We were pleasantly surprised. While it does taste like green tea, it has a combination of white chocolate coating the crispy wafers. I didn't think the two would go together, but it does. The green tea taste is significant but not overwhelming. It's perfectly sweet landing on the side of subtleness.
Vee D.
Vee D.
Franklin, WI
Im a big green tea fan, and I love japanese candy! So when I got a chance to try the green tea kitkat flavor I jumped on it! I was a little hesitant because I know from experiance that the green tea flavor can become lost in whatever it is being mixed with, but I was super happy fo find that none of the green tea flavor was lost in the chocolate! It wasn't quite as sweet as green tea matcha icecream and it did not have the slight bitter aftertaste alot of green tea candies have. I am defiantly putting a bulk pack on my xmas list because this is a flavor I can not get enough of!
Maria E.
Maria E.
Franklin, WI
If you love the origins kit kats and if you love green tea, then this is a must try and must have for you! I'm not a huge chocolate fan so this is perfect for when I'm craving for something sweet, but not overly sweet. The green tea flavor is subtle and is just the right amount. The only down side is that this is very hard to find depending on where you live. I can only find it in Asian stores in Chicago when visiting. If you haven't tried this before, go out and grab some!
Angel R.
Angel R.
Welch, WV
I got these imported from Japan after wanting to try out some of the new flavors. I hadn't really drank green tea, so i wasn't sure what to expect from these. But they we're one of the most popular flavors so I took a chance and bought them. Surprisingly, they tasted just like cookies and cream. I wasn't expecting it, but they were very delicious! Ill definitely be ordering more when I get the chance. Wish more came in the bag, I could eat them all day everyday.
Charmaine D.
Charmaine D.
Matcha Kit Kat is my favorite flavor that I've been able to try. I first tried this when my uncle went to Japan and brought some back. It was so good I went on a quest to find them. At that time they still weren't easy to find, but now they're at most Asian grocery stores!! Yay!! If you like matcha/green tea flavor you should definitely try this. It's pretty expensive but it's worth it! Especially if you can find it on sale!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Kaneohe , HI
My favorite flavor kit kat!!!! It's the perfect Matcha flavor, and a touch of sweetness. Im pretty sure you can't find these in every supermarket or drug store (correct me if I'm wrong). I haven't had them in about two years, and my family brought some home after a visit to Japan. I know that you can get them from some Asian markets, on amazon, and eBay. If you like Matcha green tea, I recommend you try this Kit Kat
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
If you have never tried these you are seriously missing out!! They might be a little frightening but man are they good. To me they don't taste much like matcha which is why I really like them. They have this different kind of chocolatey taste that's very hard to explain but is so so good! I always crave these more than the regular milk chocolate ones. I highly recommend trying these, they will change your life!!
Helen L.
Helen L.
You can never go wrong with Kit Kats-- but! if you really want to try something different, Japan has introduced to the US, a specialty flavor: Matcha Green Tea! It's amazing! The subtle taste of matcha flavored kit kats goes great with any green tea drink and with the numerous flavors out there, such as red bean, rose and even wasabi, you can't go wrong.
Haryati S.
Haryati S.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
I am a fan of green tea. I am also a fan of chocolate. And a fan of biscuits. Kit Kat Matcha Chocolate? I mean... Could it be more perfect?

I am crazy about this chocolate. Its unique taste will get you easily hooked. If I am not on diet, I will eat this everyday. I got them from Japan town. Not sure if you can find this in other grocery stores.
Shania P.
Shania P.
Enfield, CT
Kit-Kats are my second favorite chocolate candies (right next to Twix), and these are the best variety I have ever tasted. I bought them from Amazon.com once after seeing them being sold in the anime section of a comic convention, and I was not disappointed. I recommend these to anyone who enjoys unique flavors of their favorite candies.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Do these taste bland or are they actually good?
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
I love green tea and kit Kats I've never thought of them together. Are the good? Where can I find them?
Nancy T.
Nancy T.
Conception Bay South, NL
Oh my goodness! I love matcha bit have not come across this. Can anyone tell me where I can buy it?
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Where can I find these?? I'm in Chicago.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Is this real life?! I love Matcha and I love Kit Kat. Is this sold anywhere in the midwest?