BY KIT KAT

Product of Japan Famous Green Tea Kit Kat Very Rare New Product Contains 3 Mini Pieces see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jolene P.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Japanese Kit Kat Green Tea Mini 12.3 G more...
I bought these from amazon because they were eight dollars with free shipping and I liked the idea of trying a new kit kat flavor that they don't have where I live. I ended up buying two bags to split with my boyfriend and both bags were gone within a couple of hours.

They didn't taste at all like either of us expected, they were amazing. I am excited to try other flavors now.
Gina L.
Review for: Japanese Kit Kat Green Tea Mini 12.3 G more...
I love green tea flavored anything. You can actually taste the matcha flavor, which is nice. It isn't overpowering at all but if you're not a fan of green tea, you probably won't like this. I love all the different flavors of Kit Kats and wish that the US offered more variety
Mia F.
Hillsboro, OR
I wish we had more creative flavors of Kit Kat in the United States, because these are incredible! I love that they taste fresh, light but still with that satisfying kit kat crunch. Great with coffee, as a late night treat or to share!
Kristin C.
Redondo Beach, CA
Review for: Japanese Kit Kat Green Tea Mini 12.3 G more...
Omg these green tea KitKats are amazing! They usually sell them at smart and final or Asian markets but while in Thailand and Bali they had them everywhere! Best candy so addicting! Must try if you like green tea!
Karina L.
Blytheville, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Matcha Flavor Sweetness For Adults, 12 Pcs Japan Import more...
Omg! These chocolates are just so good! An Asian store opened about an hour from me and I had to check it out cause I mean who isn't a fan of Asian food, snacks, and beauty products. But I love the flavor of the Matcha in it, tastes just like regular Kitkats but with a rich flavor to it. Who wouldn't want a candy that's also healthy for you Kit Kat Matcha Green Tea Flavor ??
MeTime M.
Review for: Matcha Flavor Sweetness For Adults, 12 Pcs Japan Import more...
ONE WORD! YUMMMMMMMYYY!

I love green tea everything! Ice cream. Chocolate. Candy. Green tea itself! I love KitKats too! Favorite combo ever!

This chocolate is semi sweet with a hint of bitter. They are expensive since they are imported from Japan.. ~$10 a bag! Regular Kitkat costs $2.50 a bag on sale and retail for $3.59 a bag.. huge price difference but I can never go back after eating this.
Alexia S.
I wish that these were a bit easier for me to find locally! When I head back home, I tend to go by H Mart and purchase a few bags in stock of these! Green Tea kit kats have a white chocolate kind of taste, but are not as sweet and very creamy! Even if you aren't a fan of green tea, it's very hard to ignore these tasty candies.
Alissa R.
Dallas, TX
Ok so I have a major obsession with all things Matcha and I’m tried so many things that I now have a YouTube show on it... That being said, I love these! The regular ones are a little sweet but not overwhelmingly so. The matcha taste is very clear and the cookie combines for a great flavor! If you’re a matcha fan, definitely get these!!
Megan H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Not gonna lie, it’s expensive, but you really won’t find this anywhere less than $5. Tastes just like green tea. Only thing is, if you don’t self control, DONT GET IT! YOULL JUST BE LOKE ME AND EAT THE WHOLE BAG RIGHT AWAY!
ashley d.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Review for: Japanese Kit Kat Green Tea Mini 12.3 G more...
Sounded odd at first, but these things are really good (and addicting!). I don’t really like the original kit Kate but I love these. My coworker brought some back from Thailand to try.
Jessica E.
Do these taste bland or are they actually good?
Nancy T.
Conception Bay South, NL
Oh my goodness! I love matcha bit have not come across this. Can anyone tell me where I can buy it?
Kristy B.
I love green tea and kit Kats I've never thought of them together. Are the good? Where can I find them?
Alexandra L.
Where can I find these?? I'm in Chicago.
Jenna D.
Is this real life?! I love Matcha and I love Kit Kat. Is this sold anywhere in the midwest?