Kit Kat Extra Crispy uploaded by Paola V.Kit Kat Extra Crispy uploaded by Carmen B.

BY KIT KAT

You might want to enjoy it by yourself because everyone is going to hear that snap and come running. Be sure you keep plenty of Kit Kat Extra Crispy Wafer Bars on hand for sharing at work, at home, and everywhere! see more...

Kit Kat Extra Crispy
  • "This is my dad's favorite chocolate and when he makes his wish list for "Santa" this is the only thing on it, I am dead serious :)." in 2 reviews
  • "This was a wonderful candy bar and for anyone that LOVES normal Kit Kates I recommend giving it a try it is wonderful." in 2 reviews
  • "One of my favorite candy bars and even better with the large size wafers." in 2 reviews
  • "I could eat one everyday, but then of course I would be as big as a bus haha so kets not do that; but every now and then it is absolutely necessary!" in 2 reviews
  • "Hershey's Kit Kat are the best candies in the world I love the flavor my boys really enjoyed them also I love Kit Kats definitely a must try" in 2 reviews
Angel C.
I am going to start off by saying Kit Kat is a great candy bar and it is very affordable, it's chocolate on the outside and a extra crispy wafer on the inside and compared to some other candy bars this one is one of my favorites, I used to buy a lot of these growing up and I would recommend it to Everyone.
Abby S.
I was pleasantly surprised when I tried the Kit Kat Extra Crispy! I have only tried this the one time so far, but I would buy this again! I found it at the local gas station and it was a good value. A satisfying little treat- very crispy cookie. Quite tasty :)
Tiffany B.
Brooklyn, NY
I loveeee this kit kat! its the right size and really easy to take around. If you are a milk person like me you will love it. Its a bit small but the crisp will make you love it despite the size. Definitely check it out. P.S I recommend this to anyone.
Ana R.
Chapel Hill, NC
This amazing flakey crisp bar is great when you are just looking for something to snack on but don't wanna feel sick afterwards. Its got a nice combination of choclote and crisp and its also one of my favories and I would totally recomand eating one of these.
Amber B.
The original Kit Kat has the perfect blend of crisp and chocolate. The bigger Kit Kats like this messes with that balance and not in a good way. It's not terrible and I will eat them, but it doesn't honor the legacy of the original.
Christina W.
Athens, GA
So I heard once that the layers of kit kats are made up of broken kit kats. Always wondered the validity of that statement. in other news, Delicious, crunchy and satisfying. I like the extra crisp because it doesn't get a soggy mouthfeel like regular kit kats. delicious.
Christina C.
i love the extra crispy bars. it makes it more filling and it's super good. not overly sweet, but one will do the trick if you have a sweet craving. i love kit kat bars so if you enjoy them, i'd totally give this one a try!
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm in a big fun of chocolate but let's talk kit Kat they feel like if you're eating a cookie, very crunchy, and small enough to eat in one go. It's not super sweet enough to give you a tummy ache.
Marianna C.
Crown Point, IN
This is the best candy bar in the whole world. It reminds me of my childhood when my parents would come home from work usually with two or three kit kat bars and they would give to me after I ate a healthy meal. This is the best and really tasty!!!
Libby W.
Woodbridge, NJ
I love Kit Kats so I was really excited when it came out in a bar form that tasted just like the small packs. I like to keep them in the fridge at work because they make a great snack. The bar is also more convenient because I don't have to carry around several small packs.
Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
Better than the original?
Christa G.
How many comes in a box?
Amber T.
Grayson, LA
Are these good? My husband loves kit Kats but want to know if they are good and where I can find them?
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
I have never tried one. Are they any good?
Sarah S.
Bedfont
Are these good I love the original kit Kat?