BY KIT KAT

Find candy and chocolate at Target.com! Kit kat dark chocolate candy bar 1.5 oz see more...

• am i the only one who doesn't like dark chocolate?13 Answers
  • Are these any good?5 Answers
  • I'm a huge dark chocolate lover. Are these good? Can you ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah B.
Kansas City, MO
Such a great candy bar! It is a great twist on the original Kit Kat! Since it is dark chocolate, the chocolate stays a bit more solid instead of melting right away like milk chocolate. If you like dark chocolate, you will love this candy bar! I can usually find it on the candy isle of Walmart and Target.
Emma G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you like dark chocolate and wafers (kitkat kind) then this should be on your list to try. The smooth chocolate is irresistible. Yes, this product contains milk, wheat, and may be processed and packaged in a facility that handles peanut or nut products. I always manage to grab a King/share size, just for me alone. MMmm😋
Jennifer A.
Roseville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are basically kit kats covered in dark chocolate. I personally wish it was not as sweet but the dark chocolate wasn’t that bad a bit bitter but creamy and the wafer was crispy with a light cocoa cream in between the layers of wafer.
Jackie G.
I’m a big fan on dark chocolate and kit kat and those 2 combinations are just very delicious. Their is no right way to eat a kit kat without the chocolate getting all over your fingers . I enjoy the chocolate and the bar it’s self . I recommend for a chocolate lover .
Brittany S.
Kit Kat has always been my number one pick as a kid and that continued into my life but now its so much better. The dark Kit Kat  is amazing i love it so much. wish you guys made it sooner. everything is on point. I am addicted to Kit Kat dark. I do wish you had a dark with pretzel. I feel Kit Kat made an amazing Kit Kat yet again. Price is amazing for what you get. Kit Kat Dark Chocolate Candy Bar
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like it but, I have gotten use to the strong taste....that doesn't have much sugar in it...It works for me when I have a chocolate craving...get the chocolate taste without the calories and without want to eat the entire bar at once. LOVE LOVE! i recommend to others
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the original kit kats a lot but the dark chocolate one takes it to a whole new level! I'm a huge fan of dark chocolate and these are amazing. I love the bittersweet chocolate on the outside & the crunch on the inside. Dark chocolate is a lot healthier than regular chocolate, and it tastes a lot better too in my opinion. You can't go wrong with dark chocolate!
Emily B.
Sheboygan, WI
Couldn't resist picking one up once I saw it in Wal-Mart. I really enjoyed it and will be picking up more. Definitely worth it if you enjoy dark chocolate and/or kitkats in general.
Gina L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I honestly like these so much more than the original Kit Kat bars. Milk chocolate is a little too sweet for me, so the dark chocolate one is perfect for me. It isn't like those super bitter, inedible dark chocolates in health markets - just the right amount of bitterness and sweetness
Brooke P.
Modesto, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am a huge chocolate lover. Actually bought this dark chocolate one by accident, but immediately fell in love! I gave my boyfriend a piece without telling him it was the dark chocked version and he asked "why does this taste better than usual?" Definitely our new go to when it comes to Kit Kat
Ashley W.
Lambertville, MI
am i the only one who doesn't like dark chocolate?
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, CA
How do these compare to the original kit kat?
David K.
Great Neck, NY
Anyone know where i can purchase these dark chocolate kit kats?
Pilar T.
Orlando, FL
Will they do hazelnut flavor?
Alexa W.
Buena Park, CA
I know a lot of people that are allergic to coconut does this product have any in it?