BY KIT KAT

Find candy and chocolate at Target.com! Kit kat dark chocolate candy bar 1.5 oz see more...

• am i the only one who doesn't like dark chocolate?13 Answers
  • Are these any good?5 Answers
  • I'm a huge dark chocolate lover. Are these good? Can you actually...1 Answers
Gina L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I honestly like these so much more than the original Kit Kat bars. Milk chocolate is a little too sweet for me, so the dark chocolate one is perfect for me. It isn't like those super bitter, inedible dark chocolates in health markets - just the right amount of bitterness and sweetness
Zerlaine P.
Davie , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like it but, I have gotten use to the strong taste....that doesn't have much sugar in it...It works for me when I have a chocolate craving...get the chocolate taste without the calories and without want to eat the entire bar at once. LOVE LOVE! i recommend to others
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are basically kit kats covered in dark chocolate. I personally wish it was not as sweet but the dark chocolate wasn’t that bad a bit bitter but creamy and the wafer was crispy with a light cocoa cream in between the layers of wafer.
jessica s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What is there to not love about a dark chocolate kit kat? It’s everything you would ever want in a bright red wrapper. I love dark chocolate and to combine it with one of my favorite crunch bars makes it even better.
Mari C.
Kit Kat Crisp Wafers in Milk Chocolate awesome chocolate I love to eat this. I purchase it every time I go to the store. It has a great value. The taste is amazing i would repurchase it very time that i can
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the original kit kats a lot but the dark chocolate one takes it to a whole new level! I'm a huge fan of dark chocolate and these are amazing. I love the bittersweet chocolate on the outside & the crunch on the inside. Dark chocolate is a lot healthier than regular chocolate, and it tastes a lot better too in my opinion. You can't go wrong with dark chocolate!
Emily B.
Sheboygan , WI
Couldn't resist picking one up once I saw it in Wal-Mart. I really enjoyed it and will be picking up more. Definitely worth it if you enjoy dark chocolate and/or kitkats in general.
Kelsey B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Kit-Kats and I love dark chocolate so this is right up my ally :) The dark chocolate tastes amazing and isn’t super bitter like some dark chocolate I’ve tried. In my opinion, these are the best Kit-Kats you can possibly buy. They are super affordable and make the perfect dessert. I highly suggest if you like dark chocolate !
Helen J.
Portland
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I gotta say out of all the kit kat flavours I have every tried this has got to be my favorite kit kat flavour. Its a good subtly between milk and dark. Its not too bitter but its also not too sweet. I wish they sold these at american stores more, but I usually only find them at Asian markets in bulk pack.
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
KitKats are amazing but Dark Chocolate KitKats? EVEN BETTER. These are my favorite sweet treats and I could eat the entire bag. They are good room temperature but I love them chilled in the fridge. I admit they are hard to find but when I do, I awkward but two - just in case.
Ashley W.
Lambertville, MI
am i the only one who doesn't like dark chocolate?
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
How do these compare to the original kit kat?
David K.
Great Neck, NY
Anyone know where i can purchase these dark chocolate kit kats?
pilar t.
Orlando, FL
Will they do hazelnut flavor?
Alexa W.
Buena Park, CA
I know a lot of people that are allergic to coconut does this product have any in it?