BY KIT KAT

Find candy and chocolate at Target.com! Kit kat dark chocolate candy bar 1.5 oz see more...

• am i the only one who doesn't like dark chocolate?13 Answers
  • Are these any good?5 Answers
  • I'm a huge dark chocolate lover. Are these good? Can you ...1 Answers
Sarah B.
Kansas City, MO
Such a great candy bar! It is a great twist on the original Kit Kat! Since it is dark chocolate, the chocolate stays a bit more solid instead of melting right away like milk chocolate. If you like dark chocolate, you will love this candy bar! I can usually find it on the candy isle of Walmart and Target.
Gina L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I honestly like these so much more than the original Kit Kat bars. Milk chocolate is a little too sweet for me, so the dark chocolate one is perfect for me. It isn't like those super bitter, inedible dark chocolates in health markets - just the right amount of bitterness and sweetness
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are basically kit kats covered in dark chocolate. I personally wish it was not as sweet but the dark chocolate wasn’t that bad a bit bitter but creamy and the wafer was crispy with a light cocoa cream in between the layers of wafer.
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like it but, I have gotten use to the strong taste....that doesn't have much sugar in it...It works for me when I have a chocolate craving...get the chocolate taste without the calories and without want to eat the entire bar at once. LOVE LOVE! i recommend to others
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the original kit kats a lot but the dark chocolate one takes it to a whole new level! I'm a huge fan of dark chocolate and these are amazing. I love the bittersweet chocolate on the outside & the crunch on the inside. Dark chocolate is a lot healthier than regular chocolate, and it tastes a lot better too in my opinion. You can't go wrong with dark chocolate!
Emily B.
Sheboygan, WI
Couldn't resist picking one up once I saw it in Wal-Mart. I really enjoyed it and will be picking up more. Definitely worth it if you enjoy dark chocolate and/or kitkats in general.
Helen J.
Portland
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I gotta say out of all the kit kat flavours I have every tried this has got to be my favorite kit kat flavour. Its a good subtly between milk and dark. Its not too bitter but its also not too sweet. I wish they sold these at american stores more, but I usually only find them at Asian markets in bulk pack.
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
KitKats are amazing but Dark Chocolate KitKats? EVEN BETTER. These are my favorite sweet treats and I could eat the entire bag. They are good room temperature but I love them chilled in the fridge. I admit they are hard to find but when I do, I awkward but two - just in case.
Brooke P.
Modesto, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am a huge chocolate lover. Actually bought this dark chocolate one by accident, but immediately fell in love! I gave my boyfriend a piece without telling him it was the dark chocked version and he asked "why does this taste better than usual?" Definitely our new go to when it comes to Kit Kat
Alexandria K.
I love KitKats b it who doesn’t ! ? I don’t know how something so simple is so delicious but I wouldn’t change a thing . Super cheap candy but the chocolate doesn’t taste cheap and all! It’s super creamy and crispy! Love ❤ ️
Ashley W.
Lambertville, MI
am i the only one who doesn't like dark chocolate?
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
How do these compare to the original kit kat?
David K.
Great Neck, NY
Anyone know where i can purchase these dark chocolate kit kats?
Pilar T.
Orlando, FL
Will they do hazelnut flavor?
Alexa W.
Buena Park, CA
I know a lot of people that are allergic to coconut does this product have any in it?