BY KIT KAT #11 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients: Sugar, wheat flour, cocoa butter, nonfat milk,chocolate, refined palm kernel oil, lactose (milk), milkfat, contains 2% or less of: soy lecithin, PGPR (emulsifier), yeast, artificial flavor, salt, and sodium bicarbonate.

Kit Kat Crisp Wafers in Milk Chocolate
  • "Kit Kats are one of my most favorite candy bars, and I have an enormous sweet tooth, so it's hard for me to enjoy sweets in acceptable proportions." in 4 reviews
  • "I love these little bite sized Kit Kats- the only issue i have is that i probably eat more than one full bar per sitting." in 2 reviews
  • "Kit kat is my all time favorite chocolate is just so good and the fact that they made the lil ones is great so good I love it" in 2 reviews
  • "Crispy wafers smothered in sweet milk chocolate is a perfect combination to satisfy those moments when you just want something good." in 2 reviews
  • "These are one of my favorite chocolate candies and the fact that they made them into mini sizes I think is great , it's very convienient." in 1 review
Megan G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Treats Crisp Wafers In Milk Chocolate Snack Size more...
One of my favorite candy bars. I love these so much. They are so light and have such a nice, crispy consistency. They have a crisp wafer in them, coated in milk chocolate. I could eat these all freaking day. Aaaaaand now I want some LOL
Molly v.
Fort Collins , CO
Review for: Crisp Wafers In Milk Chocolate King Size more...
What’s better than a Kit Kay? A king sized Kit Kat. These are soooooo good. I love having one in the fridge to break off a piece for whenever I have a chocolate craving. Totally would recommend especially for how cheap they are.
Allison J.
Little Rock
Review for: Crisp Wafers In Milk Chocolate King Size more...
My favorite chocolate bar by far! Kit Kats are the perfect mix of crunchy and smooth chocolate. I love the wafer crunch! I like that they come where you can easier share (or not ;) ). I will forever be eating kit kats.
Chenise M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my FAVORITE candies EVER! 🍫 This is sooo my go too. I don't do chocolate too often oh but when I do this is first pick. My biggest pet peeve ate ppl who bite the whole thing instead of breaking them like the commercial. Lol
Olivia B.
Millinocket, ME
Review for: Crisp Wafers In Milk Chocolate King Size more...
Omg My mouth is watering as I write this I absolutely LOVE kit kats they are my favorite so delicious well worth the money great taste I highly recommend to all chocolate lovers if you haven’t tried this you are missing out!
Becca L.
Mountain Home, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You can do so much with kit kat's and they are delicious!!! It is one candy that i think I will always love. I go through phases with my candy bars, but I have loved this one for years! I can not stand when people eat them wrong!!! drives me crazy. break it into little bars, dont just take a giant bite!!!
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't know why so many people love these ...they are so bland and plain to me...the wafers are a weird texture and the chocolate taste different than just plain milk chocolate...i can't stand these things they are gross.
Azucena A.
Ash
Review for: Crisp Wafers, Kitkat: In Milk Chocolate Crisp Wafers, Crisp Wafers, Treats Crisp Wafers In Milk Chocolate Snack Size, Crisp Wafers In Chocolate, Crisp Wafers In Milk Chocolate, Crisp Wafers In Milk Chocolate Snack Size, Crisp Wafers In Milk Chocolate King Size more...
I love this chocolate, it is my favorite and I think that the big size is an awsome idea.  I eat about 5 kit-kats a month. It is totally worth it,  especially when I buy the big package that can be found in almost every store. Everyone in my family also loves and it is definitely a favorite.
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
Review for: Crisp Wafers, Crisp Wafers In Milk Chocolate Snack Size, Crisp Wafers In Milk Chocolate King Size more...
These are so good! My favorite is the king size. However, if you are trying to be healthy, don't even look at them. They're to good to disregard. They aren't that much money and they are available basically everywhere. They are very purchase worthy!
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
Kit Kat bars are really fun to eat. Breaking them apart causes the wafer to make the trademark popping noise that you see on commercials and that's how you know you truly have a good Kit Kat. I used to enjoy these a lot as a child, but now I don't as often- but if you love chocolate and wafers, definitely try it!
Megan B.
Which do you prefer, the kit kat or the reese cup?
Pavan S.
Phoenix , AZ
What do you guys prefer, the original Kit Kat or the White Chocolate Kit Kat?
Gigi S.
Kit Kat or Twix?
Katia L.
Woodbridge, VA
Can you agree that this is such an obsession to eat??
Camille D.
Bakersfield, Ca
Has anyone tried any other favors of kitkat?