Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Tucson, AZ

Keep looking to buy flavors from overseas online but no luck :( Anyone happen to know of an online seller where I can get some crazy flavors from?
Emily J.
Emily J.
Oct. 7, 2013, 5:28 p.m.
Amazon or I saw some on eBay ! I really am curious to try the green tea flavor!
Erica A.
Erica A.
Aug. 20, 2013, 8:57 p.m.
Http://www.candyhousejapan.com/kitkat/?gclid=CImliJ-qjbkCFWho7AodkzUAng Green Tea and Strawberry Cheesecake to name a few!
Christine M.
Christine M.
Oct. 30, 2012, 9:19 p.m.
Http://www.asianfoodgrocer.com/ has them but usually it takes awhile to restock if they're out of stock. I got the sakura matcha kit kats and O.M.G. it was heaven in a bar.
Renee Y.
Renee Y.
Oct. 24, 2012, 11:18 p.m.
Maybe try eBay or amazon
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Oct. 22, 2012, 8:26 a.m.
I never Knew they had different flavors!!
Tia S.
Tia S.
Oct. 19, 2012, 5:37 p.m.
Http://www.jbox.com/category/214 That is a website that has a lot of the crazy japanese kit kat flavors
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Oct. 17, 2012, 5:44 p.m.
If you have a world market or cost plus in your area, they carry different flavors of pocky.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Oct. 16, 2012, 11:22 a.m.
Amazon.com might carry a few different flavors. J-list.com carries (of course) some of the Japanese variety, and I think they have a world variety sampler pack for sale there.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Oct. 13, 2012, 5:04 p.m.
Maybe talk to kitkat. Ive seen them in my local exotic shop.
Oct. 13, 2012, 1:43 p.m.
I have never heard of other flavors!
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Oct. 13, 2012, 8:23 a.m.
I would try Amazon. I found the Crispy M&M's on there...they don't sell them in the U.S. anymore but I was able to get some from a seller overseas.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Oct. 12, 2012, 4:56 p.m.
They have the green tea, white chocolate, hazelnut and more on amazon.com. They usually come in bigger boxes (not just one serving) but it could be worth the risk!
Mel N.
Mel N.
Oct. 12, 2012, 2:15 p.m.
Not sure where you're located, but you can try a Japanese supermarket if there's one in your area... I've seen the green tea and some other flavors there.
Influenster M.
Oct. 12, 2012, 12:26 p.m.
I don't think there are any. Sorry!
Chantal W.
Chantal W.
Oct. 12, 2012, 11:31 a.m.
No they probably don't have any

Join Now