Green B.
Review for: Crisp Wafers more...
I think we can all agree Kit Kat is a classic candy bar....Haha. I love anything milk chocolate but kit kat takes the cake with the wafer layers! I know not everyone may agree but there definitely IS a right way to eat kit kats. You have to enjoy it, you have to appreciate the layers, you have to take a bite of the wafer. You can't just bite into the whole thing like  a madman! You don't that kind of negativity in life. Kit Kats are great and I love that they've expanded their flavors in the past few years. I haven't branched out too far but I do enjoy the milk and white chocolate. I just hope they don't go overboard and start adding nuts, pretzels, caramel, etc.