Rosa G.
Orange, NJ
My favorite chocolate in the world. I'm pretty sure I should have developed diabetes with how fast I ate these as soon as I got them. Kit Kats were already amazing. They're one of my favorite chocolate candies in fact. All of a sudden while I was eating my regular sized kit kats pretending I was in one of their commercials, someone went and said "you know what would make these even better?, make them smaller and in bag" Why thank you person who said that. That was a fantabulous idea. Now I don't have to feel guilty about the amount of regular sized kit kats I ate. Of course I probably eat more than that in the small version but It doesn't matter! Now I can stuff my face to my heart's content, and who doesn't love doing that? And with chocolate!