BY KIT KAT #1 in Candy Bars

Ingredients: Sugar, wheat flour, cocoa butter, nonfat milk,chocolate, refined palm kernel oil, lactose (milk), milkfat, contains 2% or less of: soy lecithin, PGPR (emulsifier), yeast, artificial flavor, salt, and sodium bicarbonate.

• Which do you prefer, the kit kat or the reese cup?197 Answers
  • Kit kats or Reese's?15 Answers
  • What is your favorite candy bar? Mine is a Kit Kat Crisp Wafers in ...8 Answers
Kit Kat Crisp Wafers in Milk Chocolate
  • "Kit Kats are one of my most favorite candy bars, and I have an enormous sweet tooth, so it's hard for me to enjoy sweets in acceptable proportions." in 4 reviews
  • "Kit kat is my all time favorite chocolate is just so good and the fact that they made the lil ones is great so good I love it" in 2 reviews
  • "Crispy wafers smothered in sweet milk chocolate is a perfect combination to satisfy those moments when you just want something good." in 2 reviews
  • "I love these little bite sized Kit Kats- the only issue i have is that i probably eat more than one full bar per sitting." in 2 reviews
  • "This is my all time and favorite go to candy lol I can't get enough of this candy and I never get tired of it " in 1 review
Maria Laura R.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
My favorite chocolate in the world. I'm pretty sure I should have developed diabetes with how fast I ate these as soon as I got them. Kit Kats were already amazing. They're one of my favorite chocolate candies in fact. All of a sudden while I was eating my regular sized kit kats pretending I was in one of their commercials, someone went and said "you know what would make these even better?, make them smaller and in bag" Why thank you person who said that. That was a fantabulous idea. Now I don't have to feel guilty about the amount of regular sized kit kats I ate. Of course I probably eat more than that in the small version but It doesn't matter! Now I can stuff my face to my heart's content, and who doesn't love doing that? And with chocolate!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Kit Kats are my mom's favorite chocolate. I didn't particularly like them when I was younger, but since she always had them around, I would periodically eat some of hers (when she would share!). Somehow they've now become one of my go to chocolates! I think as I got older, I began appreciating the simplicity of a simple wafer covered in chocolate. Now I find myself tempted for a Kit Kat every time I'm standing in the checkout line!

Update: I recently went to Japan, where apparently Kit Kats are so incredibly popular that they come in an immense number of flavors, which is not only cool, but also tasty! If you get a chance, try a new flavor! You can find the green tea here in the US, but in Japan, they even have wasabi and sake flavors!
Kari V.
Kari V.
Potosi, MO
I love buying these Kit Kat Pack-A-Snack Bars 8 packs! First of all, Kit Kats are delicious. The creamy chocolate to crisp, sugary wafer ratio is always perfect, and breaking them apart makes them fun to eat! The bars in this package have two pieces in each little pack, which is absolutely perfect for a quick, sugary pick-me-up! I keep these in my Mommy Candy Stash for those sweet, sweet times when I escape to my own little world, if just for a few moments! I will continue to buy these, and I buy them for all my mommy friends to add to their own secret candy stashes! They're absolutely heavenly.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Columbia, TN
I have to give Kit Kats a 5 star rating! This candy has been an active part of my life before I even knew what they were called!
Throughout the years, the jingle may have changed, the packaging may have changed, but the taste is still perfect! I would recommend preparation for this product to be refrigerated before consumption. Otherwise you may find yourself with a sticky mess and your wafers breaking apart. When cooled it helps the crispy wafer inside gain strength to stay together without melting during consumption!

Give Me a break, Give me a break, break me off a piece of that....
Adriana N.
Adriana N.
Medley, FL
Personalmente soy fanática (por no decir adicta) a estos chocolates. Son exquisitos.
Las obleas que usan se mantienen crocantes siempre, a diferencia de otras marcas que se humedecen. Tambien son lo suficientemente dulces para no opacar el sabor del exquisito chocolate que emplean en la barra. Este es chocolate con leche, endulzado. Un punto a favor extra es que no se derrite en los dedos mientras se come.
Por ultimo quiero adular la brillante idea de incluir la parte de Crisp Wafers en un Kit Kat. Es riquísimo y tiene el justo balance de sabores para que todo se disfrute por igual.
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Valley Stream, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
UMMMMMMM!!!! FAVORITE CHOCOLATE. First, I love the crunchy little wafers inside each bar. If you like sugar wafers (which I do), you'll love these. Second, the chocolate coating has a rich flavor and satisfies my craving for chocolate. Third, while sweet, they're not as overpoweringly sweet as a candy bar that's made entirely out of chocolate and a gooey, sweet caramel or nougat. Fourth, there's something inherently nice about a candy bar that goes "crunch." Finally, I've never been disappointed with the quality. Kit Kat bars always taste fresh.

Tarence A.
Tarence A.
Newark, NJ
Jasmine L.43 conversations
2 influensters found this helpful
Received free from Influenster
I got this for testing purposes in my #spiritvoxbox from influenster and I am happy that I did! This candy bar was delicious and helped to fight off my hunger during class. I like that the wafers are there with the. It is a good combination. The price point is a little iffy ($1.49 - $3) depending on where you get it. I'm not sure it is worth that. The packaging is easy on the eyes and easy to open so that's a plus.
Kodi C.
Kodi C.
The combination of a crispy wafer with tasty milk chocolate works well and makes for a satisfying snack. The quality of the chocolate is pretty good and has a decent amount of flavour without being too rich or overpowering. Having the chocolate separated into fingers is great for sharing or if you want to save some for later. It is available in a variety of convenient sizes and fun packs. Overall, the original Kit Kat from Nestle is a good quality, chocolate snack and a tasty treat.
Chana A.
Chana A.
Tarzana, CA
Is there one of my favorite chocolate bars I just really like the wafery crispiness in the middle and and I need it one at a time it's really really good and I really really enjoy it and am I eat them a lot and it's really worth buying because they're very tasty and very good they're not so expensive you can buy them in any store grocery market or CVS rite aid Walgreens or any place like that and are basically everywhere and it's just really really good
Asil A.
Asil A.
okay this gotta have 10 stars 'cause 5 aren't enough. listen,THIS.IS.
what heaven pretty much tastes like..(I wouldn't know but ya'll know where I'm goin with this. I buy this whenever I go to the grocery store and u can't ever resist Kit Kats u know?
if I ever have a cat, I would name it Kit Kat, even though I had a cat name Hershey's but idk i miss her and cuz Hershey's chocolate is something I would write an essay about how amazing it is honestly.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Which do you prefer, the kit kat or the reese cup?
Pavan S.
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
What do you guys prefer, the original Kit Kat or the White Chocolate Kit Kat?
Gigi S.
Gigi S.
Kit Kat or Twix?
Katia L.
Katia L.
Frederick, MD
Can you agree that this is such an obsession to eat??
Camille D.
Camille D.
Bakersfield, Ca
Has anyone tried any other favors of kitkat?