Kit Kat Crisp Wafers in Milk Chocolate

Ingredients: Sugar, wheat flour, cocoa butter, nonfat milk,chocolate, refined palm kernel oil, lactose (milk), milkfat, contains 2% or less of: soy lecithin, PGPR (emulsifier), yeast, artificial flavor, salt, and sodium bicarbonate.

Doo you think Kit Kat’s or m&m’s are better [product:m&m’s-minis-milk-chocolate-candy]Kit Kat Crisp Wafers in Milk Chocolate?
Any cake recipe with kitkat?
Start your review of Kit Kat Crisp Wafers in Milk Chocolate!
Product Highlights
“Kit Kats are one of my most favorite candy bars, and I have an enormous sweet tooth, so it's hard for me to enjoy sweets in acceptable proportions.” in reviews
“I love these little bite sized Kit Kats- the only issue i have is that i probably eat more than one full bar per sitting.” in reviews
“Kit kat is my all time favorite chocolate is just so good and the fact that they made the lil ones is great so good I love it” in reviews
“Crispy wafers smothered in sweet milk chocolate is a perfect combination to satisfy those moments when you just want something good.” in reviews
“ i love mineature kit kats they are a great snack one of my faveorite candies to keep in my purse when im craving sweets” in reviews
Windber, PA
It's a KitKat... Not much to say about it. They are very good and made to taste like it's worth it to eat all those calories. I'm pretty sure everyone knows what a KitKat is and probably has had one before but just in case you haven't .... Imagine have multiple sticks of water cookie covered in rich milk chocolate and then all the sticks fused together with chocolate in a way that it makes the most satisfying feeling (and sound) when you snap them apart. The feeling is so satisfying that it's hard not to snap them instead of just taking a big bite out of all the bars at once. In fact, I'm sure if they made a game show that said "I'll give you $1k if you can eat a kitkat without breaking them apart " I'm sure noone could do it.
Scottsdale, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn’t like Kit Kat products?! I am loving the new flavors such as mint, lemon and even white chocolate… My husband’s favorite is the dark chocolate - Kit Kat Dark Chocolate Candy Bar My Kit Kat FLAVOR SUGGESTIONS: Kit Kat Duo Dark Chocolate Mint Chocolate Bar - 1.5oz Kit Kat White Crisp Wafers 'n Creme Bar Kit Kat Orange and Cream [product:kit-kat-easter-lemon-crisp-miniatures-wafer-bar-9oz,-adult-unisex] #kitkat #candy #snaps #Influenster Influenster Influenster The Influenster App Influenster Beauty Box Influenster CashBack
Bronx, NY
Still one of my favorite childhood candies to this day. It is definitely one of my go-to's when I need a little bit of chocolate with a little bit of crunch. I still bite the thin center off the side and then enjoy the rest of the candy once it's done. My only issue is that it never seems to be enough even though in general package of Kit Kat comes with at least six to eight bars of chocolate, my son's both love it and so I usually have to purchase one for myself and one for them!
Growing up I always loved Kit Kat’s. You can’t go wrong with them. I want one right now just talking about them. I’m not a big fan of candy bars but when I want something chocolate I reach for the king size pack because the regular would not be enough lol. Plus there fun to eat and I always have that jingle in my head “ Give me a break, give me a break, break me off a peace of that kit kat bar” sometime i catch my self singing it and guess what I’m in the mood for a Kit Kat.
Rochester
When cheat day comes, this is my old stand by. Nothing beats this nostalgic candy bar and nothing compares. This is the ultimate for kids and adults alike. I can find this anywhere and yes when its been a month since I've treated myself, she sneaks her Damn way into my grocery basket. Whoever said chocolate can't solve your problems never heard the sweet strum of breaking a piece of a kit kat, like the crunch of leaves beneath your feet in fall. She will never let you down.
Greenwich, CT
If I could give this bar of deliciousness 10 stars I would. I have NOTHING bad to say about this product.I am proud to say, I am willing to gain weight over it and sometimes eat it more than once a day. No shame. I will forever recommend this product to any chocolate lover/wafer lover. I secretly also love how you have to break it up and eat it piece by piece. It helps me take my time and enjoy it more. I am drooling writing this review. 10/10 would HIGHLY recommend.
Putnam
Purchased at: Target
Kit Kats are the one brand of chocolate that I will always come crawling back to no matter how hard I try to stay away and be healthier! Creamy chocolate, drizzled around crunchy stacked wafers that you can easily break off to share?? (Or not, I don’t judge 😉) Whoever came up with this wonderful concoction should receive an award! If you ever need a quick snack to beat your chocolate cravings with a little crunch, this is the chocolate bar for you!
Tustin, CA
What's not to like about Kit Kat in milk chocolate?  Crispy vanilla flavored wafers enrobed in milk chocolate. Yummy! Delicious! Hits the spot. It satisfies the crisp, crunchy, chocolatey taste you want in a candy bar. Most loved favorite candy bar. Everyone loves a Kit Kat. Perfect for sharing. This candy bar has four breakable "sticks" to eat.  Hard to eat just one stick. Affordable and available most anywhere that sells candy.
Dana Point
You know-- Kit Kat is a classic.

Is it my absolute FAVORITE candy? It is not.

I tend to favor rich, fair-trade European chocolates-- if Kit Kat could ensure it was produced without slavery, I'd be much more enthusiastic!

But as it stands, I'm not going to turn down a kit-kat-- they're simple, nostalgic, made for sharing (but let's be real-- who wants to?!)  and satisfying to crunch into.
You know-- Kit Kat is a classic.

Is it my absolute FAVORITE candy? It is not.

Panama City, FL
Kit kits are probably my 2nd favorite candy bar. It's sweet chocolate packed with two wafers in between the chocolate to create an awesome experience. Especially if you love chocolate. I love how many different flavors there are available to buy on Amazon. Like the melon ones. Those are sooooooo good. If I could buy them in a large pack I would. Its like white chocolate with a hint of melon. Not super sweet but just the right amount of sweetness!

506 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...