BY KIT KAT #1 in Candy Bars

Ingredients: Sugar, wheat flour, cocoa butter, nonfat milk,chocolate, refined palm kernel oil, lactose (milk), milkfat, contains 2% or less of: soy lecithin, PGPR (emulsifier), yeast, artificial flavor, salt, and sodium bicarbonate.

• Who's else loves kit kats as much as I do !!!!?12 Answers
  • Which do you prefer, the kit kat or the reese cup?195 Answers
  • What is your favorite candy bar? Mine is a Kit Kat Crisp Wafers in ...8 Answers
Kit Kat Crisp Wafers in Milk Chocolate
  • "Kit Kats are one of my most favorite candy bars, and I have an enormous sweet tooth, so it's hard for me to enjoy sweets in acceptable proportions." in 4 reviews
  • "Kit kat is my all time favorite chocolate is just so good and the fact that they made the lil ones is great so good I love it" in 2 reviews
  • "Crispy wafers smothered in sweet milk chocolate is a perfect combination to satisfy those moments when you just want something good." in 2 reviews
  • "I love these little bite sized Kit Kats- the only issue i have is that i probably eat more than one full bar per sitting." in 2 reviews
  • "This is my all time and favorite go to candy lol I can't get enough of this candy and I never get tired of it " in 1 review
Maria Laura R.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
My favorite chocolate in the world. I'm pretty sure I should have developed diabetes with how fast I ate these as soon as I got them. Kit Kats were already amazing. They're one of my favorite chocolate candies in fact. All of a sudden while I was eating my regular sized kit kats pretending I was in one of their commercials, someone went and said "you know what would make these even better?, make them smaller and in bag" Why thank you person who said that. That was a fantabulous idea. Now I don't have to feel guilty about the amount of regular sized kit kats I ate. Of course I probably eat more than that in the small version but It doesn't matter! Now I can stuff my face to my heart's content, and who doesn't love doing that? And with chocolate!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Kit Kats are my mom's favorite chocolate. I didn't particularly like them when I was younger, but since she always had them around, I would periodically eat some of hers (when she would share!). Somehow they've now become one of my go to chocolates! I think as I got older, I began appreciating the simplicity of a simple wafer covered in chocolate. Now I find myself tempted for a Kit Kat every time I'm standing in the checkout line!

Update: I recently went to Japan, where apparently Kit Kats are so incredibly popular that they come in an immense number of flavors, which is not only cool, but also tasty! If you get a chance, try a new flavor! You can find the green tea here in the US, but in Japan, they even have wasabi and sake flavors!
Lanita P.
Lanita P.
Owensboro, KY
A perfect ending to a school lunch. If you pack your child's lunch for school, this makes a perfect "reward" to pack!
We use "reward" food to help our child to eat the right things.
This is a perfect size bar to help accomplish that. Yes I realize that my child may be eating this first (I know I would) but it being a Snack size they aren't filling up on the sweet stuff.
Just enough sweet without filling his belly. He still wants the other items in his lunch box. He is also excited to show his lunch box when he gets home. (If he eats all of his lunch... he gets another reward!)
So if you pack your child's lunch, pack the simple, non filling, tasty treat your child will love! We all deserve a reward!
Zoe M.
Zoe M.
My favorite candy of all time. I'm not sure why I'm leaving a review for a kit kat, but review only exist for those who seek to learn about something before committing to trying it. Unless you have an allergy or strict diet, if you've never tried a kit kat, just go ahead and get one. They're not fancy or expensive. Taste one of America's favorite candy bars. Not only do they taste delicious, but they are fun to eat. You always end up wanting more. Just pop apart the four wafers of crispy chocolatey goodness and enjoy. I prefer milk chocolate, the original flavor, but it's up to you to try whatever you want! Enjoy :)
Kari V.
Kari V.
Potosi, MO
I love buying these Kit Kat Pack-A-Snack Bars 8 packs! First of all, Kit Kats are delicious. The creamy chocolate to crisp, sugary wafer ratio is always perfect, and breaking them apart makes them fun to eat! The bars in this package have two pieces in each little pack, which is absolutely perfect for a quick, sugary pick-me-up! I keep these in my Mommy Candy Stash for those sweet, sweet times when I escape to my own little world, if just for a few moments! I will continue to buy these, and I buy them for all my mommy friends to add to their own secret candy stashes! They're absolutely heavenly.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Columbia, TN
I have to give Kit Kats a 5 star rating! This candy has been an active part of my life before I even knew what they were called!
Throughout the years, the jingle may have changed, the packaging may have changed, but the taste is still perfect! I would recommend preparation for this product to be refrigerated before consumption. Otherwise you may find yourself with a sticky mess and your wafers breaking apart. When cooled it helps the crispy wafer inside gain strength to stay together without melting during consumption!

Give Me a break, Give me a break, break me off a piece of that....
Adriana N.
Adriana N.
Medley, FL
Personalmente soy fanática (por no decir adicta) a estos chocolates. Son exquisitos.
Las obleas que usan se mantienen crocantes siempre, a diferencia de otras marcas que se humedecen. Tambien son lo suficientemente dulces para no opacar el sabor del exquisito chocolate que emplean en la barra. Este es chocolate con leche, endulzado. Un punto a favor extra es que no se derrite en los dedos mientras se come.
Por ultimo quiero adular la brillante idea de incluir la parte de Crisp Wafers en un Kit Kat. Es riquísimo y tiene el justo balance de sabores para que todo se disfrute por igual.
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Valley Stream, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
UMMMMMMM!!!! FAVORITE CHOCOLATE. First, I love the crunchy little wafers inside each bar. If you like sugar wafers (which I do), you'll love these. Second, the chocolate coating has a rich flavor and satisfies my craving for chocolate. Third, while sweet, they're not as overpoweringly sweet as a candy bar that's made entirely out of chocolate and a gooey, sweet caramel or nougat. Fourth, there's something inherently nice about a candy bar that goes "crunch." Finally, I've never been disappointed with the quality. Kit Kat bars always taste fresh.

Tarence A.
Tarence A.
Newark, NJ
Jasmine L.43 conversations
2 influensters found this helpful
Received free from Influenster
I got this for testing purposes in my #spiritvoxbox from influenster and I am happy that I did! This candy bar was delicious and helped to fight off my hunger during class. I like that the wafers are there with the. It is a good combination. The price point is a little iffy ($1.49 - $3) depending on where you get it. I'm not sure it is worth that. The packaging is easy on the eyes and easy to open so that's a plus.
Kodi C.
Kodi C.
The combination of a crispy wafer with tasty milk chocolate works well and makes for a satisfying snack. The quality of the chocolate is pretty good and has a decent amount of flavour without being too rich or overpowering. Having the chocolate separated into fingers is great for sharing or if you want to save some for later. It is available in a variety of convenient sizes and fun packs. Overall, the original Kit Kat from Nestle is a good quality, chocolate snack and a tasty treat.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Which do you prefer, the kit kat or the reese cup?
Pavan S.
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
What do you guys prefer, the original Kit Kat or the White Chocolate Kit Kat?
Gigi S.
Gigi S.
Kit Kat or Twix?
Katia L.
Katia L.
Frederick, MD
Can you agree that this is such an obsession to eat??
Camille D.
Camille D.
Bakersfield, Ca
Has anyone tried any other favors of kitkat?