BY KIT KAT

Bring goodness to snack time in a big way with KIT KAT BIG KAT King Size Bars. Take a break with the classic combination of crisp wafers draped in milk chocolate to make a super-sized treat. With five crisp wafers in milk chocolate per bar and two bars per pack, this is the perfect treat to share...or maybe not!

• Would these be a good size for Halloween? 7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sara E.
Yes, you get a lot of  extra candy bar
with the KitKat BigKat. However, the wafer to chocolate ratio in this bar
is not great. While some bites taste like a traditional KitKat (which I love)
unfortunately the middle piece of this larger than normal KitKat does not have
that traditional taste that we have come to know and love from the KitKat bar.
If all you want is more candy bar for almost the same price then go for it. Can
you ever go wrong with chocolate really?
Zerlaine P.
Miami
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So who doesn't love kitkats? I do they are one of my favorite candy's love that they are snack size . Great for a snack or treat. And lesson learned I ordered these in the wintertime and they weren't melted yayy. I have ordered during the summer before and bad idea that was.
Layal L.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummmm 😍 I have know Kit Kat Crisp Wafers in Milk Chocolate and all of its product long time ago...and tasted it in different countries, but the taste of the kitkat king size is heaven 🎈 gooo and try it 😋 and mostly affordable (only for $0. 99)
Sandra J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My only negative is that why does this have to make me fatty mcfatface!! I love you kit kat but you don’t want me to wear skinny anything. We may need to break up ...not right away but soon. Stealing my kids candy like a pro!
Rachid L.
Delicious , can't get enough of it . Tastes so good , i can eat the whole box. I tried to slow down for reducing weight . it worked with everything else but the KitKat. Enjoy it.
Alyssa C.
I do love me some Kit Kat, but this was a little too much. I paid nearly $2 for it and had to eat it in two days. (Sensitive teeth) The pieces where huge, and so yummy. I didn't like the fact it was so hard to bite into.
Alyse W.
hallsville
I Love Kit Kat’s! At first I didn’t think I wold like it but I did. I figured there would be too much of the waffle part but it was a perfect amount. It’s very Affordable like other candies that I have bought.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have eaten this bar about ten times since it came out and given it a fair shot. Unfortunately I would never buy it again as there are plenty of better candy options out there that I prefer. The things I do like about it are that it's bigger than a regular kit kat at the same price, it's got more chocolate on it than the original. The things I don't like about it is that there's too much water in it so the chocolate to wafer ratio isn't ideal. It still tastes like a kit kat but it doesn't have the traditional texture. The price is decent and the packaging is fine, nothing special. It's decent enough quality but I just personally think this is a miss on the part of kit kat. It's good for what it is, a novelty candy bar, but I would never purchase this in lieu of a regular or king size original Kit Kat.
Angelica P.
Bel Air, MD
Huge kit katie bar. It is definitely worth the hype. love candy bars most of all and there are several that rank among my all time favorites. One that immediately comes to mind is **Kit Kat Original** a chocolate wafer candy bar from Hershey foods. **Candy Commentary:**Kit Kat Original is a chocolate and wafer candy bar. The wafers are nothing more than thin cookies and they are surrounded on all sides with a chocolate coating. The two primary flavors in Kit Kat Original are chocolate combined with the vanilla flavor from the wafers for a delicious combination.
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love king sized kit kats. To me if you buy just the two-pack one it isn't enough. Kit Kats are my favorite candy and I could eat them all day everyday. I buy them at the usual grocery store, if I can't find the king sized I buy the bag of them because I eat so many. I love them and I highly recommend them.
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
Would these be a good size for Halloween?