BY KIT KAT

Eight bars of two crispy wafer fingers covered with milk chocolate With 107 Calories they make a great break A great lunch box treat Have a break, have a KIT KAT The nation's favourite chocolate biscuit bar Have you tried KIT KAT 2 Finger during your... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Morgan B.
Indianapolis, IN
Kit Kats are so good and I'm pretty sure almost everyone knows what this candy bar is. It's an amazing chocolate bar with a nice crunch wafer in the middle. Only complaint is that I wish they were bigger :)
Kari Raelyn T.
Greenville, TX
"Break me off a piece of that KIT-KAT BAR" the advertising on this candy bar is iconic, I still remember singing the tagline in the early 2000's with my little sister, and I agree, I hate sharing candy, but I do like a kit kat. It's a decent value and due to the packaging and way the candy is made, the bar seems like good value for your money although they seem to have gotten smaller over the years...
Kimberly W.
Stafford, VA
We love Kit Kats. They're the perfect amount of chocolate and crunchy goodness. We like to get them in the miniature version as well as regular, and they're all equally good. We probably like candy too much, lol! But, seriously, Kit Kats have been around for decades and they've stayed wonderful!
Jackie B.
Punxsutawney, PA
These taste good when you are looking for a chocolate treat. Also very good for portion control. Can be expensive but with coupons and sales they can be affordable. I love the taste and look forward to eating them. I have recommended them to others and they have enjoyed them as well.
Mary W.
After I watched the way Kim Kardashian eats this candy bar, I've never been able to eat it the same and now I love eating them much more! She eats all the chocolate off of them and then eats the wafer separately. The wafer is my favorite part so I love saving it for the end.
Stephanie S.
Fayetteville, AR
Delicious, perfect size for the price, and perfect amount for a snack. Love love love Kit Kats!! Perfect blend of creamy and crunchy. Found at my local Walmart of course! Only eat it on special occasions but always worth the extra calories. Highly recommend!!
Thais G.
Delicious chocolate, great to taste little by little, is one of my favorites, I love having many of these and so share them with people close and special, I have only tried this version of kit kat or the one sold in my country of residence.
I would love to receive products of this brand
Sunilde G.
Sweet Tooth Expert

Well, I love chocolate and the truth is that I have tried different versions of KitKat and I have all liked them, they are all very delicious although I prefer the original version. Very rich and creamy this chocolate, it is delicious simply.
Alexsandra W.
Cape carteret, NC
Brake me off a piece of that KIT KAT BAR!!! I really like kit kats! Im a candy freak so thats a weakness of mine!! LOL! Kit kat bars are perfect not too rich perfectky creamy and the crunch from the wafer is the best!
Valentina a.
miami
delicius it is my favorite chocolate in the world i eat this all the time i like it so much, also now i am going to buy some kit kats it had good value . sometimes i think that yhe price it is expensive in my country but also in some places isnt like that.
Juana G.
Villavicencio
Where can I buy these? Can I find them in Colombia?
Rebecca E.
Where can you buy these?
أفكار ي.