Kit & Kaboodle Original Dry Cat Food

Taste? Got it. A lip-smackin' combination of four cat-pleasing flavors – chicken, liver, turkey & ocean fish. Variety? Oh, yeah. Four flavors and four fun shapes...no "bowl boredom" happening here! Nutrition? You know it. 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats. It really is the whole Kit & Kaboodle!

My cat Ollie just turned a year old and a couple months ago I was feeding him this but my grandparents switched him to house cat food. What do y’all think?
Does anyone have experience with giving this to their cat?
Start your review of Kit & Kaboodle Original Dry Cat Food!
Sarah D.
Cincinnati, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Kit & Kaboodle Original Dry Cat Food uploaded by Sarah D.
The only food my cat will eat! My cat is super picky, she doesn’t care for treats and has no interest in “human food”, she only eats this. So it must be pretty good.🤷🏻‍♀️
Kimberley M.
Kit & Kaboodle Original Dry Cat Food uploaded by Kimberley M.
My cat absolutely loved this food! He even ripped the bag to eat even more. I would like to make the bag a little more cat proof, I don’t want him to get fat!
joylynn G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My kitten Catnip loves this food. Tried a couple others and it was a no go. Not expensive at all. Last a few months of you get the big bag. Will continue to buy. Will recommend to kitty lovers. Hope she likes the adult food as good as the kitchen food.
Sara Z.
South Bend
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats seem to enjoy it. Good price point and easy to find in most stores. My cats aren’t very picky.
Michelle C.
Chatham , ON
Kit & Kaboodle Original Dry Cat Food uploaded by Michelle C.
I can’t really judge on the taste myself but my cat doesn’t really like this food much, won’t eat it alone, I always have to mix in some sort of other wet food into it to get him to eat it.
Paula H.
Elizabethtown, KY
I have been buying Kit N Kaboodle for 8 years now and my cats wont eat anything else. The better value is to buy the big bags they last longer and do average out cheaper than the small
Annileysi R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kit & Kaboodle Original Dry Cat Food uploaded by Annileysi R.
My cat love this food for some odd reason my dog want to eat the cat food instead of their dog food but the cat go crazy over this food, She is growing so fast, I recommend this food for your cat, I am sure that It will love this food !![product:purina-kit-n-kaboodle-kit-&-kaboodle-original-dry-cat-food-16-lb]
Deborath Valeria T.
Doral, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Kit & Kaboodle Original Dry Cat Food uploaded by Deborath Valeria T.
My pets like it very much, I don't need to give them anything else, it supports it very well, they do their normal needs and the fur has it bright and abundant, the hair loss has been reduced.
Becky S.
Sebastian
My cat seems to love this food! She gets so excited when it’s feeding time! I have tried other foods but she prefers this one over the rest.
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
One off my cats favorite food! I never knew how picky they are! I guess there is a difference since they're picky! I don't think there's cons and pros they love it! It's not pricey for a 30lb bag! I would recommend this to other cat owners!