Kit & Kaboodle Kit and Kaboodle Original Cat Food, 22 lbs uploaded by Monica C.

BY KIT & KABOODLE

Kit and Kaboodle Original Cat Food, 22 lbs: 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats 4 tasty flavors see more...

Taylor W.
We have a ton of cats, barn cats and our 3 house cats, this is the only brand all of them like. It's affordable and it's one of the few they actually eat.
Susanna S.
Eagleville, TN
My cats LOVE Kit & Kaboodle!!!! They literally won't eat anything else! It's a great product and I know my kitties are eating healthy!!
Kayla J.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the price for this gigantic bag ,my cat loves this and he is very picky .he will eat the entire bowl with no left overs.
Kristal E.
My cat seems to really like this cat food. He follows me around until I pour some in his bowl. It's pretty affordable too.
Mara E.
Henagar, AL
My cats love this cat food. We never buy anything besides this brand. They all enjoy it. We have a Siamese and a calico.
Kaila M.
Roan Mountain, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats love this food. They eat it up! I've never had a problem with it. They like it more than any other brand.
Nikki W.
Neosho, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats seem to like this food a lot. It’s very affordable and can be purchased almost anywhere!
Scarlett F.
My cat loves this. I've been buying it for a couple months and it's lasts me a long time