Kit & Kaboodle Kit and Kaboodle Original Cat Food, 22 lbs uploaded by Monica C.

BY KIT & KABOODLE

Kit and Kaboodle Original Cat Food, 22 lbs: 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats 4 tasty flavors see more...

Hayley R.
Salem, OR
We first bought this because of the price (while still being from a decent brand, Purina). But we have kept with it because all 3 of our cats love it. Admittedly one of those cats would likely eat Styrofoam if I put it in his bowl, but the other 2 are a bit pickier.
Only reason this doesn't get 5 stars is that it is pretty basic, it hasn't gone above and beyond expectations or anything like that.

The food is a good price, good sized bag that lasts 2-3 weeks with our 3 cats (would last longer with less kitties) and the cats enjoy it. And all that with a good brand associated with it. Overall a good buy!
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Lasts a long time. My two cats love it. It's a pretty heavy bag. Hasn't become stale at all. It's a bit tough to open for me anyway. I usually have my bf open it. When I run out I will be buying again. It wasn't too pricey. Costed about $14 which is a good deal for 22lbs!
Scarlett F.
My cat loves this. I've been buying it for a couple months and it's lasts me a long time
Lindsey P.
We have two outdoor cats, one who is very picky, and this is the ONLY food they will eat! We've even given them Friskies (also by Purina) and they turn their noses up at it. They like any flavor of the Kit & Kaboodle, but this is the only brand they will eat.
Melissa B.
Saginaw, MI
My family and I feed ferral cats that live on and around my grandfather's property (they is a barn there so people drop off cats there) and this is one of the staples of the food we use. We are working on getting the cats fixed, but it's not a fast process, so we have lots of cats and still have liters. Point is, we have a lot of cats to feed (about 20 right now) and thus far this has been the best dry food that we have used. The cats all seem to like this brand and even the kittens eat it as they are being weaned. The cats seem to favor foods that have either a chicken or fish flavor and this has both.
Megan E.
Kansas City, MO
This is my cats favorite food. He no longer has bowel issues or gas from other foods. There is a wide variety of colors and flavors in this bag. Its the most affordable cat food when it comes to multi flavors, shapes and nutrients.
Jess B.
Murphy, NC
I bought this bag, and not one of my five cats would even touch this food. They'll eat 9 Lives, Friskies, Iams, but not Kit Kaboodle. I was really upset about this, because I bought a pretty big bag.... I won't be buying this product again...
Taylor W.
We have a ton of cats, barn cats and our 3 house cats, this is the only brand all of them like. It's affordable and it's one of the few they actually eat.
Susanna S.
Eagleville, TN
My cats LOVE Kit & Kaboodle!!!! They literally won't eat anything else! It's a great product and I know my kitties are eating healthy!!
Kayla J.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the price for this gigantic bag ,my cat loves this and he is very picky .he will eat the entire bowl with no left overs.