Kit & Kaboodle Kit and Kaboodle Original Cat Food, 22 lbs uploaded by nephthys p.Kit & Kaboodle Kit and Kaboodle Original Cat Food, 22 lbs uploaded by Monique H.Kit & Kaboodle Kit and Kaboodle Original Cat Food, 22 lbs uploaded by Alexandria B.

BY KIT & KABOODLE

Kit and Kaboodle Original Cat Food, 22 lbs: 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats 4 tasty flavors see more...

Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I know there are all kinds of higher quality food out there but this is a great value and my cats prefer it over even Rachel Ray products. I can get a 13lb bag for under $10 at Walmart which is wonderful. It has plenty of nutrients so my cats are very healthy.
Alexandria B.
Beckley, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the most affordable cat food I can find in my area. I pick it up at my local Kroger store for my cats and they love it! It’s always been a favorite for them. I have 10 cats at the moment (I foster) and they all eat Kit & Kaboodle. They’re healthy and happy, so I definitely would recommend this to any cat owner who wants good quality and is on a budget!
Jodee E.
Pine Grove
I have bought Kit & Kaboodle for years! All of my cats love it and have never had any issues with the product. Its affordable and come in several different size packages.  It's a great price for a great product! I would recommend giving it a try if you haven't yet!
Mallory M.
Nordheim, TX
This has a great price point for the quality and amount. While it’s no where close to a high end food it falls gracefully in the middle ground. My cats eat it regularly with no gastric issues to date. I will definitely be buying this in the future.
Elisha B.
My cat Gracie loves this food! We’ve introduced (slowly) different brands, so far this seems to be her favorite. We mix a small bag of kitten food with it so she can have added vitamins. Will continue to buy!
Hayley R.
Salem, OR
We first bought this because of the price (while still being from a decent brand, Purina). But we have kept with it because all 3 of our cats love it. Admittedly one of those cats would likely eat Styrofoam if I put it in his bowl, but the other 2 are a bit pickier.
Only reason this doesn't get 5 stars is that it is pretty basic, it hasn't gone above and beyond expectations or anything like that.

The food is a good price, good sized bag that lasts 2-3 weeks with our 3 cats (would last longer with less kitties) and the cats enjoy it. And all that with a good brand associated with it. Overall a good buy!
Nikki H.
Chattanooga
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats are very picky when it comes to their food. This is the only food that they will eat. I love it because you get high quantity for a low price without lowering the standards to quality. I recommend.
Melissa B.
Saginaw, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My family and I feed ferral cats that live on and around my grandfather's property (they is a barn there so people drop off cats there) and this is one of the staples of the food we use. We are working on getting the cats fixed, but it's not a fast process, so we have lots of cats and still have liters. Point is, we have a lot of cats to feed (about 20 right now) and thus far this has been the best dry food that we have used. The cats all seem to like this brand and even the kittens eat it as they are being weaned. The cats seem to favor foods that have either a chicken or fish flavor and this has both.
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Lasts a long time. My two cats love it. It's a pretty heavy bag. Hasn't become stale at all. It's a bit tough to open for me anyway. I usually have my bf open it. When I run out I will be buying again. It wasn't too pricey. Costed about $14 which is a good deal for 22lbs!
Megan E.
Kansas City, MO
This is my cats favorite food. He no longer has bowel issues or gas from other foods. There is a wide variety of colors and flavors in this bag. Its the most affordable cat food when it comes to multi flavors, shapes and nutrients.