MakeupEye MakeupMascaraKiss Me Heroine Make
Kissme Isehan Volume & Curl & Super Water Proof Mascara 01 by Kiss Me

by Kiss Me Heroine Make

Popular products in most Japanese market.-Japanese retail packaging ( manual and instruction, if any, are in Japanese only.

Kissme Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Volume & Curl & Super Water Proof Mascara 01

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kissme Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Volume & Curl & Super Water Proof Mascara 01 by Kiss Me!
Nashua, NH
The best mascara ever! And this mascara makes my lashes so long and stays curled all day. It is a little bit hard to take off but I think that's a benefit and in comparison to having it smudge. A little oil cleanser easily removes the mascara at the end of the day.
San Jose, CA
Recently bought a new batch on Amazon and the formula is a lot more wet, giving me less control. Although it does hold up a curl well, my lashes aren’t as nice and fluttery as this product used to do for me (I feel like there’s a formula change or something) and I have to admit unless you have a good oil cleansing balm, this is difficult to remove.
Dover, NJ
Love it so much! I just finished my third one. It is separate my lashes. My holy grail mascara!!
Long Beach, CA
My all time favorite mascara. Definitely recommended to friends and families. I have problems with mascaras cannot hold my eyelashes. And this one is my best one so far to hold my eyelashes long time. Love it.
This is probably the only mascara brand that holds a curl in my lashes and doesn’t burn my eyes/skin when I wash it off. It is super hard to remove though - I recommend a cream cleanser after an oil cleanser to remove it
One of the best mascaras on the market Super easy to apply, lengthens and holds all day

Looking for your answer?