BY KISSME

• Is it a felt tip or more of a brush?2 Answers
  • How much is it. Is this available in philippines?1 Answers
KissMe Heroine Make Eyeliner Black
  • "Holy grail eyeliner that I've been using for years. I have very oily eyelids so even some brands that claims to be waterproof ends up smearing my eyelids. However, this eyeliner does not budge or smear at all on my eyes. The tip is precise so it's great for drawing wings, it'll easily allow you to make both thick and thin strokes. It's not difficult to remove with waterproof remover. The pigmentation is also strong, one swipe is enough for me to get an intense black. I use this almost everyday and it lasts at least 5 months for me, but the pigmentation will be weaker when it's almost empty." in 4 reviews
Kat C.
Fpo, AP
The best liquid liner I have ever used. I've been using it for the past 4 years and it hasn't been beaten yet by any of the other liquid liners that I have tried. The brush tip is perfectly shaped to give a defined line. It stays on the whole day and doesn't end up looking washed up like most of the liquid liners I've tried.
Anna Z.
Markham, ON
This is such a solid eyeliner for such a low price. I'm so content and have stuck with this for a very long time. It's long lasting for an intense black that does not smudge away with sweat and grease. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a liquid eyeliner that does its job for cheap.
Kimi N.
Norway
Jasmine N.
SG
All the sweat, tears, skin oil won't smear my eyes at all with this eyeliner. The best I have used so far. Best of all it's only under $20.
Alena T.
one of my favourite eyeliners. extremely long lasting and very black. does not smudge or fade throughout the day.
LeeAnne F.
Hudson, MI
Is it a felt tip or more of a brush?
regina liz m.
Cavite,Philippines
How much is it. Is this available in philippines?