BY KISS ME HEROINE MAKE

• Is it a felt tip or more of a brush?2 Answers
  • How much is it. Is this available in philippines?1 Answers
KissMe Heroine Make Eyeliner Black
  • "Holy grail eyeliner that I've been using for years. I have very oily eyelids so even some brands that claims to be waterproof ends up smearing my eyelids. However, this eyeliner does not budge or smear at all on my eyes. The tip is precise so it's great for drawing wings, it'll easily allow you to make both thick and thin strokes. It's not difficult to remove with waterproof remover. The pigmentation is also strong, one swipe is enough for me to get an intense black. I use this almost everyday and it lasts at least 5 months for me, but the pigmentation will be weaker when it's almost empty." in 4 reviews
Ami H.
I love this product! I always get it when i go to japan and had no idea they sell it in the states!
T L.
Montreal
Seriously, this is the best eyeliner i've used in all my life. It doesn't smudge and it stays all day...The tip is sharp, which is nice because it's easy to apply. I love Heroine because almost all the makeup products they sell stay on you for a long time, they are usually waterproof. (I bought it for my prom, it was perfect ♥♥♥ - didn't have issues removing it)
Totally worth your money!!! (The package is so cute too)
Millie Y.
Toronto , ON
I think I've gone through at least 10 of these?!? It's my favourite liner and I love that it comes in black and brown. It's so easy to use and very smooth, my winged liners have never looked more perfect. One lasts me ~3-4 months. I love that it's waterproof, sweatproof and tearproof!

Updated: Heroine Make has recently come out with a black brown version! March 2018
Kat C.
Fpo, AP
The best liquid liner I have ever used. I've been using it for the past 4 years and it hasn't been beaten yet by any of the other liquid liners that I have tried. The brush tip is perfectly shaped to give a defined line. It stays on the whole day and doesn't end up looking washed up like most of the liquid liners I've tried.
牙套學姊 M.
tainan
Best eyeliner for Asian eyes
You can draw super thin and specific eyeliner with it, perfect color and texture
Also waterproof, sweat proof and doesn’t smudge all day long
It’s also really easy to remove
Christa L.
I got a duo package with the super waterproof mascara and I love both products. For one the mascara is waterproof enough that I can have it on my lower lash line with no worries about my mascara running as I get pretty teary and I haven't had any issues with clumping either. As for the liner I love how dark the black is and how fine the tip is for easy useage and how waterproof these products are!
Anna Z.
Fort McMurray, AB
This is such a solid eyeliner for such a low price. I'm so content and have stuck with this for a very long time. It's long lasting for an intense black that does not smudge away with sweat and grease. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a liquid eyeliner that does its job for cheap.
Kimi N.
Norway
Jasmine N.
SG
All the sweat, tears, skin oil won't smear my eyes at all with this eyeliner. The best I have used so far. Best of all it's only under $20.
Alena T.
one of my favourite eyeliners. extremely long lasting and very black. does not smudge or fade throughout the day.
LeeAnne F.
Hudson, MI
Is it a felt tip or more of a brush?
regina liz m.
Cavite,Philippines
How much is it. Is this available in philippines?