BY KISSME

• Is it a felt tip or more of a brush?2 Answers
  • How much is it. Is this available in philippines?1 Answers
KissMe Heroine Make Eyeliner Black
  • "Holy grail eyeliner that I've been using for years. I have very oily eyelids so even some brands that claims to be waterproof ends up smearing my eyelids. However, this eyeliner does not budge or smear at all on my eyes. The tip is precise so it's great for drawing wings, it'll easily allow you to make both thick and thin strokes. It's not difficult to remove with waterproof remover. The pigmentation is also strong, one swipe is enough for me to get an intense black. I use this almost everyday and it lasts at least 5 months for me, but the pigmentation will be weaker when it's almost empty." in 4 reviews
Chris W.
los angeles, CA
I bought this liner while at Olive Young in Korea, although I had spotted it in LA before and being curious. It is quite affordable and is incredibly pigmented. This brand does not play around (Their mascara is so intense it requires its own mascara remover) ! If you're like me and what you look for in a liner is a pigmented, matte, long-lasting/smudgeproof, and precise line ... You got it here, and it has a Rose Of Versailles-like anime girl on the cover for easy spotting! I'm usually a KVD girl but this liner has me swooning~
Miranda K.
Champaign , IL
This eyeliner glides on smoothly and is waterproof like no other! It came from an Asian market in the town I live in, and it’s a great little find. I didn’t used to use liquid type eyeliner because I’d found it was runny and hard to manage, but this one is great.
a h.
I ABSOLUTE LOVE THIS EYELINER! it's so underrated- it's super black. super waterproof. and super easy to apply. i'll go to concerts wearing this liner and come out drenched in sweat but my cat eye always stays flawless! plus it doesn't dry out on me ever!!
Samantha Y.
Hopewell Jct, NY
This is my first liquid eyeliner and I am in LOVE with it. It is extremely easy to create a sharp wing with the brush tip. I'm so glad I was able to get this from Japan, but I dislike how expensive it is to purchase in the United States.
Pauline L.
Can never go wrong with this brand. I bought this in Taiwan and it has lasted me more than a year. The packaging is simple and chic. I use this everyday for a winged eye look. It is very precise and easy to work with.
Betsy Y.
Piedmont, CA
Absolutely love this eyeliner. It is thin with enough ink and stays forever. I have not used any other liner since I discovered this a year ago. It is around $10USD, so affordable.
Celine S.
Pittsburg, CA
Bought one in Hong Kong SaSa store, works great at a reasonable price, doesn't smudge nor creases, I like the fine felt tip only wish it could be a little more long lasting.
Mandy F.
Woodhaven, NY
I bought it when i was in Asia! It's nice and easy to use tip! Tip is super soft and nice and helps you pull a wing easily!!
Ami H.
I love this product! I always get it when i go to japan and had no idea they sell it in the states!
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
I think I've gone through at least 10 of these?!? It's my favourite liner and I love that it comes in black and brown. It's so easy to use and very smooth, my winged liners have never looked more perfect. One lasts me ~3-4 months. I love that it's waterproof, sweatproof and tearproof!

Updated: Heroine Make has recently come out with a black brown version! March 2018
LeeAnne F.
Hudson, MI
Is it a felt tip or more of a brush?
regina liz m.
Cavite,Philippines
How much is it. Is this available in philippines?