BY KISSING ELIXIRS

Kissing Elixirs 100% Natural Fresh Breath Mist keeps you ready for any kind of peck, smack, snog or smooch that someone special blows your way. Give sugary breath mints, and artificially sweetened products the kiss-off! Sugar Free, Long Lasting.  Like love itself this potent and concentrated mint vanilla flavor burst is not for the faint of heart.  It will take your breath away. On the go instant breath freshening. Convenient size for pocket or purse. 100% Natural Fresh Breath Mist, Mint Vanilla. see more...

Amber S.
Kissing Elixirs are must have for anyone. Yes,it's perfect for fresh breath when kissing but you need fresh anytime that you close to anyone. I am a hair stylist so I am constantly close to people therefore I keep this product in my station and purse at ALL times. I am not a mint lover but I do like the vanilla mint flavor of this product and the packaging is super cute.
Skyler W.
Clever, MO
Long lasting and taste great, makes my breath smell awesome for several hours after i spray it, it is a little pricey but well worth it
Renee P.
Kingman, IN
Price is a bit over the top but is well worth it! Long lasting! Last forever!!
Melissa C.
Fort st john, BC
This stuff lasts forever!! I love the packaging and its so so potent. The price IS A BIT STEEP THOUGH THATS WHY I GAVE IT A B
Jessica K.
Has your partner tasted it before?