Kisses Deluxe Chocolates

by KISSES

From the creators of KISSES Chocolates you know and love, KISSES DELUXE Chocolates are a deliciously thoughtful way to make someone feel special, even if that someone is you! Putting thought into every ingredient, every detail, KISSES DELUXE Chocolates are a kind gesture, with a big chocolate taste.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kisses Deluxe Chocolates!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These Hershey’s Deluxe Kisses are a very sad knock-off of Ferrero Rocher® Chocolate, and while I wasn’t expecting it to be exactly the same with quality and flavor, it just didn’t even come close. The chocolate itself wasn’t very smooth and the inside lacked the creamy decadence I was hoping for. The iconic Hershey’s Kiss shape made the ingredients very unbalanced in every bite, meaning you either get too much hazelnut or too much chocolate, instead of a beautifully tasty blend of both. If you are just ridiculously determined to save a dollar and don’t particularly care about the quality of your chocolate, sure, grab a pack of these,... But if you actually enjoy the experience of eating chocolate, respect yourself as a person, and want the real deal, get yourself some Ferrero Rocher chocolates.
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The package disappears quickly... because they are SO good! The best part is they are labeled gluten free (for folks like myself that can't eat gluten). They are bigger than a normal size kiss. This package was $1.29 at Harris Teeter (grocery store in NC). You won't be disappointed in these! They'd be cute with a Christmas gift since they are in a pretty gold wrapper as well! Enjoy!
Gluten Free
I picked these up a Kroger with my free Friday coupon. I love them. They seem to be the kiss version of ferrero rocher. The whole hazelnut in the middle and the super crunchy shell is the best part. I would definitely buy these again.
Dairy Free, Paleo, No Special Diet
Thousand Oaks , Ca
These chocolates were really rich. But my cousins loved them! They were a really good value and I would defiantly purchase these again! They are not hollow which I loved and they are Milk chocolate! I would purchase these again!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This little bites are just great for a small and cute gifts. I bought it on target and I thought it was a cool Christmas gift. The price was ok and everybody loved the gesture. Would definitely recommend it.
Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
I love these kisses ! They're so great tasty and savory. I can't get enough of them. They're a little expensive but it's worth it. They're my favorite during the holidays. I recommend them to friends and family all the time.
Springfield, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Got these for free as my dillons weekly free friday download. They remind me of Ferrero Roche but cheaper with extra crispies in it. It tasted so good!
Terre Haute, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Grabbed these in the checkout the other day and OMG they are delicious! Great chocolate flavor, crispy and the hazelnut gives it that perfect crunch.
No Special Diet
Got these in an early secret Santa gift! These are so delicious & are great for adding a little something extra to a gift this holiday season!
Philadelphia, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so good! I could eat a whole package all at once! Yummy! Need to try in cupcakes