Kisses, Chocolate Candy Party Assortment, 36 Oz uploaded by Emily B.Kisses, Chocolate Candy Party Assortment, 36 Oz uploaded by Glaucia F.Kisses, Chocolate Candy Party Assortment, 36 Oz uploaded by Emily W.

BY KISSES

Make birthday parties, wedding showers, and other big get-togethers even sweeter with HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates Filled with Caramel. Use these candies to make special favors and table decorations, or take a bag to work to share with friends and coworkers.

Milk Chocolate,Sugar,Milk,Cocoa Butter,Chocolate,Milk Fat,Lecithin,PGPR (EMULSIFIER),Vanillin (ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Sorbitol,Nonfat Milk,Dairy Butter,Milk Fat,Contains 2% or Less of:,Lecithin,Disodium Phosphate,Baking Soda,Vanillin (ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR)

• I've never tried these but I love kisses. Is this over po...1 Answers
  • Where could you buy this because I never seen this before.1 Answers
  • Are these good? Do they taste like Rolo's2 Answers
Kisses, Chocolate Candy Party Assortment, 36 Oz
  • "These are some really good kisses, I love how the carmel and the chocolate melt together in your mouth and you fall in love with the candy. " in 2 reviews
  • "The dark syrup ids delicious and flavored good and good on ice cream and milk" in 1 review
  • "Don't need many to get your sweet tooth fix, because they are rich!" in 1 review
  • "Mixing it in a bite sized kiss is even better." in 1 review
  • "The combination of milk chocolate and caramel is delicious." in 1 review
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These things are friken crack. The caramel in these are creamy and when you bite into the kiss, it makes a nice crunch sound and all chocolate should have a crunch like that. The crunch means the chocolate was made just right. I literally refuse to buy these only because I will sit and eat them all in one sitting. So, beware.
Miranda V.
I love pretty much all of Hershey’s products I have ever tried. They never fail to disappoint! The chocolate is so creamy and soft and the flavors are always just perfect! Rite aid and CVS always have a great selection of Hershey and really good prices too! 😊
Christi L.
Oxford, Ohio
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you say addicting? I could eat these all day. I love all the different kinds of hershey kisses but these are one of my favorites. The caramel melts into your mouth while the richness of the chocolate is there too. Just amazing.
Rachael D.
Virginia Bch , VA
One of my favorite quick sweets. Easily curves a craving. Smooth chocolate with a decent amount of Carmel inside. Sometimes the Carmel leaks and it’s hard to unwrap but that’s common with individual chocolates.
Kaitlyn L.
I absolutely LOVE caramel and milk chocolate! The combination of the chocolate paired with the caramel is perfect. The ratio of chocolate to caramel is just the right amount!
Eric K.
Fort Smith
One of my favorite snacking chocolates! You just can’t eat one. Very affordable for a binging snack. Delicious milk chocolate with a beautiful caramel cream in the middle.
Beth B.
Schererville
Caramel... Chocolate! You feel so good and healthy by how small they are... but when you eat more than one, ohhh boy! These are so stinking good... and addicting!
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
Chocolate and caramel come together to create a sweet treat. I love the original Hershey's kisses and I like the different variations as well. These are not too sweet and pack a lot of chocolate flavor . They are great share or keep all for yourself
Sahar R.
To my surprise these actually tasted good. The Carmel wouldn't be as tasteful as a bar that has it enclosed but none the less this is a great snack or treat. I was introduced to it from a lady at my clinic and she spread it around the office. Definitely unique!
Emily B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I LOVE caramel and I LOVE Hershey’s so this is like my ultimate dream come true. The caramel inside is smooth and silky and just the right amount. I could eat them for days and they’re also great to bake with as well!
Taylor W.
Tabernacle, NJ
What's everyone's favorite flavor? caramel strawberry etc
Kelsey L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are these good baked in cookies?
Chelsea C.
Winnipeg, MB
Are these bad boys as good as they look? I am a big caramel fan:)
Madison R.
Rowlett, TX
Are these good? I haven't seen them anywhere and I really want to try them!
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are these seasonal? I love them but can't find them

Walmart