BY KISSABLE COUTURE

• Que maravilhoso !!! Já quero, Onde acho pra compr... Be the first to answer!
  • Does is look good with any complexion? Is it pigmented or sheer ...1 Answers
  • I love trying all kinds of glosses and lipstick. Ive never tried ...1 Answers
Nancy G.
Mission, TX
Enserio que amo este producto ! Uno de mis favoritos y este es mi favorito color
Laura S.
Arlington, TX
I like too that lip gloss looks very nice or say the color is very pretty definitely
Liz S.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually hate lip glosses because they are sticky and always come off with anything. This one is actually good! It isn't sticky and it stays on! I totally recommend this one for someone who is trying to find a lip gloss that stays and is a pretty color!
Emilie A.
bowie, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want to try this my sister has it and she talks highly of it so it must be good I need a sample of it first
Merissa K.
Redford, MI
Love this gloss! The shade is amazing. Stays on pretty well which is usually not the case for a gloss.
Cassie C.
Rochester , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this color but it doesn't last as long as I would like. I wore it for 3 hours before it started to fade and rub off. I had to reapply twice through the day but otherwise it's a great product for sure!
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this color on me! Can't wait to buy a few more to add to my collection.
Georgia P.
Wiltshire
I normally find glosses hard to work with as I normally get them all over my face throughout the day. But this amazing product stays on all day without having to re apply and stays on even once I've eaten, perfect colours and even smells quite nice, would definitely recommend
Peyton f.
Olathe, KS
Not a big fan of glosses I love sticks but this product is great because it won't smear and is a fabulous color!
Maria Clara A.
Is this matte color
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never heard of or tried this one before where about can it be found and does it stay on?
Loveeh❤❤
Valerie R.
Does it have a scent
Shelby B.
Waynesburg, PA
Which stores sell this product?