BY KISSABLE COUTURE

• Que maravilhoso !!! J√° quero, Onde acho pra compr... Be the first to answer!
  • Does is look good with any complexion? Is it pigmented or sheer ...1 Answers
  • I love trying all kinds of glosses and lipstick. Ive never tried ...1 Answers
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I usually hate lip glosses because they are sticky and always come off with anything. This one is actually good! It isn't sticky and it stays on! I totally recommend this one for someone who is trying to find a lip gloss that stays and is a pretty color!
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
Amazing lip gloss! Was one of the first lip glosses I ever bought and it worked great! I was able to get long use out of one go! Great color, great value, great product! Would definitely recommend this product to others.
Lilly B.
New London, NC
I absolutely love this lip gloss. I love everything about it actually. It is easy to apply and the bottle it comes in is adorable. I definitely recommend that you give this product a try! It's a great buy.
Cassie C.
Rochester , NY
Love this color but it doesn't last as long as I would like. I wore it for 3 hours before it started to fade and rub off. I had to reapply twice through the day but otherwise it's a great product for sure!
Kastely S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I use this gloss all the time! Its the perfect shade and perfect balance of gloss. It doesn't leave your lips gummy or gooey. I also love the shimmer! It's amazeballs!
Nyda P.
Merced, CA
This lipgloss is so glossy and has a pretty color to it.If you like lipglosses but want to try something new,this is just for you.
Ashley G.
Butler, KY
I love this lip color! Doesn't leave my lips feeling sticky, and so many great colors to help tie your look together!
Emilie A.
bowie, MD
I really want to try this my sister has it and she talks highly of it so it must be good I need a sample of it first
Merissa K.
Redford, MI
Love this gloss! The shade is amazing. Stays on pretty well which is usually not the case for a gloss.
Laura S.
Arlington, TX
I like too that lip gloss looks very nice or say the color is very pretty definitely
Destiny S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this matte color
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never heard of or tried this one before where about can it be found and does it stay on?
Shelby B.
Waynesburg, PA
Which stores sell this product?
Loveeh‚̧‚̧