BeautyNailNail CareKiss
Whatever Gel Fantasy Nails

Kiss Whatever Gel Fantasy Nails

You can sport a matte burgundy manicure that stays shiny and bright with an ultra-smooth finish, without the hassle of glitter removal! And with two ways to wear, you can choose to glue them on or use the mega-adhesive tabs, either way they’ll wear for up to a week.

What you'll get:

• 28 Stiletto Shaped Nails
  • 28 Mega-Adhesive Tabs
  • Pink Gel Glue (2g)
  • Mini File
  • Manicure Stick

Are these easy to remove?
Are they easy to put on and take off?
is it long-lasting? how many weeks would this be best used for?
Start your review of Kiss Whatever Gel Fantasy Nails!
How would you rate this product?
Genesis  O.
Mcdonough, GA
Kiss Whatever Gel Fantasy Nails uploaded by Genesis  O.
Kiss Whatever Gel Fantasy Nails uploaded by Genesis  O.
Purchased at: CVS
These look so good! They come already painted or designed. I used to go to the salon all the time, but now I’ve gone less and do my nails at home them bc its more affordable and super easy to apply. They won’t pop off unless you are rough with your nails or don’t use a strong glue. Lasts around 1 1/2 - 2 weeks for me!
Walescka Veronica S.
Cleveland, OH
Kiss Whatever Gel Fantasy Nails uploaded by Walescka Veronica S.
Kiss Whatever Gel Fantasy Nails uploaded by Walescka Veronica S.
I'm in love with this product!!! It is fantastic, convenient, and affordable; I have a different color, style, and length every week!!!! It's the best decision I have made in a long time because I don't have the patients and time to sit at a salon .
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
Kiss Whatever Gel Fantasy Nails uploaded by Lupe P.
Kiss Whatever Gel Fantasy Nails uploaded by Lupe P.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Omg first time trying this brand and kind of nail and I love them! I got them by mistake I usually get press on nails but grabbed the wrong ones being in a hurry. They fit perfect. The color is so pretty and the nails look so natural. I’m able to do my regular things without issue. They last very well!! I recommend them !!
Jessica L.
Portsmouth, OH
Kiss Whatever Gel Fantasy Nails uploaded by Jessica L.
Kiss Whatever Gel Fantasy Nails uploaded by Jessica L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Kiss press on nails!! These a really nice and convenient!! The price is great with a large variety of colors, designs, and lengths!! If you take the time to prep your nails correctly and push them under the cuticles they look professional!! If you break one it doesn’t cost anything, you just get another nail out of the box and glue it on!!! 💅🏽
Noor H.
Louisville, KY
Kiss Whatever Gel Fantasy Nails uploaded by Noor H.
Purchased at: Walmart
These nails are so pretty!! I was scared to use the glue that comes with them bc I was afraid they won’t last but I’ve had them for a week now and they’re still going strong!
Jordan H.
Gastonia, NC
Kiss Whatever Gel Fantasy Nails uploaded by Jordan H.
Kiss always has very pretty designs, however I usually struggle with them staying on. That can be very frustrating. The biggest reason I can’t give it more stars is just because they fall off too easily.
Thania P.
Kiss Whatever Gel Fantasy Nails uploaded by Thania P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love these press-ons. They look like nails done at a salon but instead are more affordable and easy to apply. They last me for up to two weeks and look really good on 😍
Calley B.
Kiss Whatever Gel Fantasy Nails uploaded by Calley B.
Purchased at: CVS
I ordered these from CVS and they delivered the wrong styles so I do recommend buying these in store. They come with nail glue and adhesive stickers to apply. Do not even easter your time using the adhesive tabs. They are a joke and last maybe 2 hours (assuming you don’t use your hands for anything). Just start off with the glue, but make sure you run the nail file over your nail first to create some texture for the glue to adhere to. I like this but they are pretty thin and don’t stay on as long as the Static Nails All In One Pop On Manicure Kit: Mademoiselle Mademoiselle in my experience. I also received a long length version of these nails so I did cut them and file them down to make the shape I wanted (as seen in the photo).
Kristi R.
Owensboro, KY
Love these nails. Easy to apply and I can change them anytime I want. Love to do my own nails at home. So much more inexpensive and this really last.
Ally R.
Kiss Whatever Gel Fantasy Nails uploaded by Ally R.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is my favorite brand for press on nails. As a college student, it sometimes is a challenge to find the time + money to get my nails done. There’s always so much to do and so many events, and these nails are such a great alternative to acrylics. They didn’t damage my nails, which I loved + they stayed on for at least a week! My friends thought I went to a salon to get these done. This product is great and if I can’t get my nails done, I’ll get these press on nails again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Naomi M.
Ingersoll
il y a un an
Kiss Whatever Gel Fantasy Nails Has anyone tried these? I normally get gel manicures because they last so long but I’m looking for something cheaper. Are they any good?
Angela D. il y a un an
I haven’t used the gel ones but I use and LOVE Kiss Impress. They look like a salon mani and last me 2 weeks