BY KISS

Kiss True Volume Natural Plump Eyelashes: 100% natural hair with tapered ends Resembles natural eye lash with tapered ends Free eyeliner included see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Jailyne E.
Brooklyn, NY
These were my first lash pair where I knew how to wear them. I love how romantic they make my eyes look. Super voluminous and long. I just wish they lasted a bit longer they lose shape after a few wears and washes. I would recommend these I mean ... my sister took mine so they must be worth it.
Mary K.
Summerville , GA
I purchased these at a local walmart. I paid $2.50. I absolutely love them! They're great for beginners. The only con is they don't come with an adhesive. So if you are a beginner be sure to pick some up along with these lashes.
Kie'ra R.
Elgin, SC
Even though I was told that they would only last a day, they actually lasted a week and they were very easy to take off. If you are a beginner I definitely would recommend this brand for your first use.
Martha P.
These lashes are AMAZING! They looks super natural and they're light weight and that is a big YES for me! They're perfect for a natural glam look, cheap and good! I will recommend
Eva V.
Tyler TX
I used to be against wearing falsies but my sister got me hooked on them. Any time I go out I will always wear them, mainly because my natural eyelashes aren't as pretty! This product makes it look as though they are my real eyelashes. I get many compliments on them. I would highly recommend.
Alissa S.
These are the best lashes I've tried! They're so beautiful without being too much. They add so much length and volume without swallowing up my eyes. They're adorable and I'd definitely recommend these to anyone who wants to try lashes.
Daisy V.
Long Beach , CA
These eyelashes are everything ! They stick on to my eye for forever , it's so light weight that I sometimes forgot I have them on . They are so inexpensive and everyone can get them . Everytime someone asks me where did I get my lashes , I always tell them to go rite aid or the nearest drugstore and buy them !
Emily D.
Clovis , CA
LOVE the natural, yet voluminous look these lashes achieve. Easy to apply because they have a nice bend to the band. And I love the natural curl these lashes have. I carry these in my professional kit all the time for bridal clients. I highly recommend!
Rayane V.
La Puente, CA
I recently bought a pair of these lashes and let me just say how amazing they are! They feel so natural and aren't heavy for your eyes! They are super affordable! I would recommend these to everyone. These are the most affordable beautiful lashes ever
Allison R.
I love the product itself, however I just find them too dramatic for most of my weekly activities. If you want drama, these are so amazing at an outrageously great price!