BY KISS PRODUCTS

Kiss True Volume Natural Plump Eyelashes: 100% natural hair with tapered ends Resembles natural eye lash with tapered ends see more...

Nichole C.
Detroit, MI
These lashes are simply amazing. Looks natural and they are comfortable to wear. I can see and feel the difference. Makes eyes fuller and gives me that Vavoom look.
Brianna E.
Lancaster, CA
These ladies were great for many reasons. Not only were they super soft, but we're easy to apply and cute. The glue didn't irritate my eyes like some other brands have.
Emily H.
I love these lashes! They match my natural lashes perfectly to the point that they do not look fake. The kiss glue that comes with it makes it really easy to apply.
Crystal S.
Pleasant Plns, AR
I had trouble applying false lashes until I bought kiss false eyelashes and I out them on with no trouble, I was amazed how easy it was.since then I only buy kiss!
Maura J.
awesome lashes. Very natural looking. Thin band makes them easy to hide. I wore them for my senior portraits and my lashes look amazing. Very affordable. They are my favorite lashes. Would recommend to others
Shhrrii L.
Schnecksville, PA
These are so pretty and so natural looking. Very easy to work with and every time I wear them I get compliments telling me how beautiful my lashes are
Wendy C.
I love these lashes! They look really natural and give my lots of volume and are comfortable to wear! These are always a repeat purchase!!!
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
I love love kiss lashes. They are beautiful and add a nice flare to your lashes. They are easy to work with and make such a drastic change.
Lyziet V.
I love these lashes! They're super easy to put on and they don't side off. Plus it makes your eyes look fabulous with or without makeup!
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the way they look when i pu them on. It give my eyes that perfect look that i want and iit doesnt feel like heavy for my eyes
Ramona S.
Are these reusable? Unlike other KISS lashes these don’t say they are...

back