Kiss True Volume Natural Plump Eyelashes, Chic

Kiss True Volume Natural Plump Eyelashes: 100% natural hair with tapered ends Resembles natural eye lash with tapered ends see more...

Shhrrii L.
Schnecksville, PA
These are so pretty and so natural looking. Very easy to work with and every time I wear them I get compliments telling me how beautiful my lashes are
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
I love love kiss lashes. They are beautiful and add a nice flare to your lashes. They are easy to work with and make such a drastic change.
Wendy C.
I love these lashes! They look really natural and give my lots of volume and are comfortable to wear! These are always a repeat purchase!!!
Lyziet V.
I love these lashes! They're super easy to put on and they don't side off. Plus it makes your eyes look fabulous with or without makeup!
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the way they look when i pu them on. It give my eyes that perfect look that i want and iit doesnt feel like heavy for my eyes
Audree T.
Eugene, OR
I love these lashes, I can always count on getting them for a great price at all stores and they are durable for day and night use.
Maria M.
This product is do great. I like how your eyelashes look totally natural and classy. Love this product and the price is great.
Yaneth G.
They are so beautiful, they look so natural, they are 100% natural I love how they feel on, my favorite lashes at the moment
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
#KissLashes make this so easy!!! I love these lashes, no trimming required for my eye. The only downside, Made In Indonesia
Ally H.
I received these from influenster and I love them so much! They are easy to put on and are super comfy! They last all day