Kiss True Volume Natural Plump Eyelashes, Chic

Kiss True Volume Natural Plump Eyelashes: 100% natural hair with tapered ends Resembles natural eye lash with tapered ends see more...

Amber S.
Tampa, FL
I really love Kiss lashes, but I'm not the hugest fan of these just out of personal preference. The lashes are nice quality, easy to put on, and stay put. I don't use Kiss lash glue because I find DUO glue holds better, but these lashes just don't do anything for me. I don't really notice any fullness or any added drama, these are more for my natural days if I even use them. But they are still a good product, just more of my personal preference.
Xochitl V.
Brandon, MS
Kiss sells some of the best lashes I've ever used and I actually really really like the products! The lash band isn't thick at all and it makes applying them way more simple. I would recommend these and they look natural but also full
jes J.
I'm a beginner at falsies... that being said I had one lash come out looking phenomenal, and the other,not so much. but like I said I'm inexperienced.the one lash that came out right ended up looking so good that I've invested in more lashes!! they make my eyes look so gorgeous I'm hooked!!!!
vivian y.
Minneapolis , MN
I saw this at Wal-Mart and since I've never used fake lashes before I thought I'd give it a try and so bought it and tried it; it was amazing! It was long, and it made my eyes stand out more and innocent. It's soft and it even fit perfectly on my eyes! I didn't even have to trim it. I love this and always itch to wear it everyday for no reason at all!
Nelli C.
Lodi, CA
I am obsess with this drugstore lashes they are amazing and affordable. They have different kind of styles. The brand hasn't disappointed me at all plus a plus they have them at your local Walmart and Walgreens.
Jenna H.
Abingdon, MD
These are the best false lashes/real lashes ever!!! Other false lashes are made of plastic and hurt my eyes. But not with Kiss True Volume, I also can get a few wears out of one pair.
Nichole C.
Detroit, MI
These lashes are simply amazing. Looks natural and they are comfortable to wear. I can see and feel the difference. Makes eyes fuller and gives me that Vavoom look.
Brianna E.
Lancaster, CA
These ladies were great for many reasons. Not only were they super soft, but we're easy to apply and cute. The glue didn't irritate my eyes like some other brands have.
Crystal S.
Pleasant Plns, AR
I had trouble applying false lashes until I bought kiss false eyelashes and I out them on with no trouble, I was amazed how easy it was.since then I only buy kiss!
Emily H.
I love these lashes! They match my natural lashes perfectly to the point that they do not look fake. The kiss glue that comes with it makes it really easy to apply.