BY KISS PRODUCTS

Kiss True Volume Natural Plump Eyelashes: 100% natural hair with tapered ends Resembles natural eye lash with tapered ends see more...

amanda K.
Denton, NC
I haven't tried any kind of lashes except kiss, La girl, and elf. So I'm not sure exactly what the best pair of lashes looks or feels like. But I do know you can find a bunch of really cute ones that don't look cheap from Kiss that's the main issue with me. You can tell they're there but they're not too heavy and uncomfortable like some of the cheaper ones are. I like them they're my go to drugstore lashes. I like how affordable they are, and I look awesome on the eyes nobody could ever tell a difference
Hayley K.
Russellville, AR
These eyelashes are easy to apply and have a very natural look! The tweezers that come with them to apply them make it so much easier. They are super affordable. I would definitely recommend these to anyone, even first time users.
Cecilia G.
These eyelashes are my holy grail product I can’t go with out. I love how they aren’t thick at the end and they look natural they are affordable. You could get at your local Walmart or cvs! I would recommend!!!
Jamie B.
The band wasn’t too thick. It was the perfect thickness. They were super fluttery and long and really flirty. In the end I was say I recommend them. And especially for the price.
N/ A.
These lashes are beautiful & super natural. I've used them so much that I need to get more pairs. Great for an every day use & very affordable. They are very lightweight & I definitely recommend these lashes & the brand 🙆
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.

Alright, let me start with the good aspects of this product: these lashes are soft and very long (the directions actually suggest trimming them if necessary), so there's a lot to work with; but the lashes aren't so thick that it's obvious you're wearing fake lashes. I think that because the lashes are thin and soft, they blend rather effortlessly with your natural lashes.

Here's the catch (for me): I've only worn fake eyelashes one other time (for Halloween), so I don't have a very steady hand when applying eyelash glue, and so on. What makes it harder to apply these lashes is that the base is a clear, thin silicon material so you have to be VERY gentle when you take the lashes off of the packaging.

So, the quality of the product is a 4 out of 5.

BUT:

If you don't apply lashes much, the process is a bit overwhelming.
Kira R.
I love these false lashes. They're almost natural but still a little bit on the dramatic side. They last for a few uses and make my eyes pop. They're not all that expensive either, a good alternative to many other expensive ones.
Carra D.
clearwater, FL
I received these in my #JingleVoxBox to try and review. I haven't worn false lashes in a long time because they always seem to irritate my eyes after awhile. These fit my eye perfectly no trimming needed, they stayed on (used the brush on glue with aloe from Kiss, also included in my box) they were easy to apply . They looked natural but just added the final touch to my look. Gave a little natural glam . I love the tapered lashes I am definitely a fan and will be getting more . ** Tip - when applying get a mirror that you can look down ( like a palette mirror) instead of straight on . It's easier to get closer to the lash line
Karen C.
These lashes are definitely more on the softer side. They blend effortlessly and are great for someone going for a more "natural look". I like something a little bit more dramatic but these are great for beginners.
Maura J.
awesome lashes. Very natural looking. Thin band makes them easy to hide. I wore them for my senior portraits and my lashes look amazing. Very affordable. They are my favorite lashes. Would recommend to others