BY KISS PRODUCTS

Kiss True Volume Natural Plump Eyelashes: 100% natural hair with tapered ends Resembles natural eye lash with tapered ends see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Amber S.
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
I really love Kiss lashes, but I'm not the hugest fan of these just out of personal preference. The lashes are nice quality, easy to put on, and stay put. I don't use Kiss lash glue because I find DUO glue holds better, but these lashes just don't do anything for me. I don't really notice any fullness or any added drama, these are more for my natural days if I even use them. But they are still a good product, just more of my personal preference.
Xochitl V.
Xochitl V.
Brandon, MS
Kiss sells some of the best lashes I've ever used and I actually really really like the products! The lash band isn't thick at all and it makes applying them way more simple. I would recommend these and they look natural but also full
Nelli P.
Nelli P.
Lodi, CA
I am obsess with this drugstore lashes they are amazing and affordable. They have different kind of styles. The brand hasn't disappointed me at all plus a plus they have them at your local Walmart and Walgreens.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Abingdon, MD
These are the best false lashes/real lashes ever!!! Other false lashes are made of plastic and hurt my eyes. But not with Kiss True Volume, I also can get a few wears out of one pair.
Brianna E.
Brianna E.
Lancaster, CA
These ladies were great for many reasons. Not only were they super soft, but we're easy to apply and cute. The glue didn't irritate my eyes like some other brands have.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Detroit, MI
These lashes are simply amazing. Looks natural and they are comfortable to wear. I can see and feel the difference. Makes eyes fuller and gives me that Vavoom look.
Emily H.
Emily H.
I love these lashes! They match my natural lashes perfectly to the point that they do not look fake. The kiss glue that comes with it makes it really easy to apply.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Pleasant Plns, AR
I had trouble applying false lashes until I bought kiss false eyelashes and I out them on with no trouble, I was amazed how easy it was.since then I only buy kiss!
Shhrrii L.
Shhrrii L.
Schnecksville, PA
These are so pretty and so natural looking. Very easy to work with and every time I wear them I get compliments telling me how beautiful my lashes are
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
I love these lashes! They look really natural and give my lots of volume and are comfortable to wear! These are always a repeat purchase!!!