BY KISS

Create longer, fuller lashes with naturally beautiful KISS True Volume Lashes made with 100% Human Hair. Available in various styles, from natural and feather light to full and plump.

Application/Removal

• If needed, trim lashes to fit eyes.
  • Apply KISS Strip Lash Adhesive (in either black or clear) to lash band; wait 30 seconds for adhesive to become slightly clear and tacky.
  • Apply lashes along the natural lash line. Hold in place, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
  • To remove, gently peel off strip, starting at the outer corner.
  • Use oil-based makeup remover to remove excess adhesive from eyelid.

Available at Walgreens and Walmart stores. SRP: $3.99

For more information and how-to-videos, visit KISSusa.com.

Brand Attributes

• 100% human hair
  • Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Use with one of KISS Strip Lash Adhesives (in either black or clear) for best results

• Are they clear band or black ?2 Answers
  • Do these feel comfortable throughout the day?2 Answers
  • Never tried fake lashes but I really want to , what's the...4 Answers
KISS True Volume Lashes
  • "I love Kiss True lashes! they are easy to work with and easy to put on..they are so lightweight and don't hold your eyes down" in 111 reviews
  • "These are my go to lashes for the last few months. So easy to go for a natural look or a more glamorous look. They feel so natural sometimes I forget I have them on. I've yet to have to cut one to fit my eye shape as well" in 35 reviews
  • "I love false eyelashes..first time trying this brand..and they are sooo comfortable! I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes." in 28 reviews
Jessica M.
Denver, CO
Used to never wear falsies has bought a few before this and didn’t like them . However my boyfriend came back with a pack of these for me for a night out and said here get ready. And ever since I wear falsies on a daily I have no idea how I ever left the house without any on
Marie P.
Maryville, TN
Such a great, classic product for beginners and pros alike! I really love how well the lashes blend with my natural ones and I get so many compliments with them on! I really enjoy the glue and they sit well on my eyes, without itching or moving a lot. Well worth it!!
K A.
York, PA
I am a makeup artist and normally get these brand lashes for my clients, but I have worn them before and love how natural looking they are. It’s natural but it also gives the lashes a fuller look which gives them a bit of drama which I love!
Chloe W.
Dallas
I’m an amateur actress and when I’m performing these are my go to lashes. They don’t fall off easily and you can get a pack of 5 for a very reasonable price. I also love that they come with glue so I don’t have to buy it separately
Sammie g.
Aurora
nice quality eyelashes. i at first could not get them to stay on but i think thats my fault, (maybe not enough glue). i really like the natural plump ones, not to big yet still there. they’re very natural feeling as well
Bela C.
Sioux City
This lashes are great for their price. They’re very natural looking and i love them for glam looks. They last usually for 3-5 uses. They’re very flexible and easy to apply onto your lash line. I would buy these again.
Charity B.
Absolutely wonderful eyelashes! I work at imagine music festival in Atlanta Georgia and we used these lashes for the festival! They stayed on the entire time while we were outside and doing our job at the festival!!
monica r.
402 plainview dr
Purchased at: Walgreens
If you are looking for a natural look this is the best out there. I use this daily and get so many compliments on my lashes. They look so natural people think they are my real eyelashes! The band is so thin it gives that natural look!
Tèiana C.
Little Rock
I usually buy kiss Wispies for an everyday look......they’re not very dramatic and pretty natural. Wouldn’t do I full blown beat face with them because I haven’t found any that would have the volume and length I would like.
Margo D.
These lashes look so beautiful with the perfect bold eye look for going out at night. I really did love this product a lot. It’s one of the better lower end lash brands. I recommend these.
Keila G.
Perris, CA
Do they look natural?
Tabitha A.
avondale az
Never tried fake lashes but I really want to , what's the best kind to get and the easiest to put on ?
Alexa V.
Denver, CO
Does anyone have any tips on how to apply fake lashes? I'm literally a fail when it comes to attempting to apply.
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Who else is adoring these lashes the fit and band included?
Taylor M.
Anyone else have trouble applying these falsies? Or the glue not strong enough?