KISS True Volume Lashes

Create longer, fuller lashes with naturally beautiful KISS True Volume Lashes made with 100% Human Hair. Available in various styles, from natural and feather light to full and plump.

Application/Removal

• If needed, trim lashes to fit eyes.
  • Apply KISS Strip Lash Adhesive (in either black or clear) to lash band; wait 30 seconds for adhesive to become slightly clear and tacky.
  • Apply lashes along the natural lash line. Hold in place, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
  • To remove, gently peel off strip, starting at the outer corner.
  • Use oil-based makeup remover to remove excess adhesive from eyelid.

Available at Walgreens and Walmart stores. SRP: $3.99

For more information and how-to-videos, visit KISSusa.com.

Brand Attributes

• 100% human hair
  • Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Use with one of KISS Strip Lash Adhesives (in either black or clear) for best results

Are they clear band or black ?
Do these feel comfortable throughout the day?
Never tried fake lashes but I really want to , what's the best kind to get and the easiest to put on ?
Start your review of KISS True Volume Lashes!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love Kiss True lashes! they are easy to work with and easy to put on..they are so lightweight and don't hold your eyes downin reviews
These are my go to lashes for the last few months. So easy to go for a natural look or a more glamorous look. They feel so natural sometimes I forget I have them on. I've yet to have to cut one to fit my eye shape as wellin reviews
I love false eyelashes..first time trying this brand..and they are sooo comfortable! I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.in reviews
Lisa B.
Granbury, TX
KISS True Volume Lashes uploaded by Lisa B.
Love these , they lay perfectly against the length of my lashes . Look natural but still the perfect volume to give you that little something extra . Definitely worth the money :) Kiss Products True Volume Lash
Maricruz L.
Garland, TX
KISS True Volume Lashes uploaded by Maricruz L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love these lashes. I have smaller eyes so it gets hard finding lashes that look good. This line is the best. Just enough volume & length without being too much for my eyes. I don’t even have to trim the lash for it to fit, because it fits perfectly. Easy to apply. Not stiff at all & it gives such a fluttery look to your lashes. Love it.
Katie M.
Thibodaux
Kiss brand lashes are amazing. Such great quality! I purchase them all the time for my clients and for myself. 💁🏼‍♀️
May S.
Eugene, OR
I love Kiss lashes, and thanks to Influenster because I would have never known about them if it wasn't for the voxbox! These are my second pair of lashes that I've received. These specifically came in on time for me to wear to my cousin's #wedding. I have a #monolid, usually it is very hard to find lashes that flatter my eye shape, but these work very well for me. They have a very #natural look which I love too!
Hannah G.
Work pretty good and have a nice thin band which make them easy to apply. Very cute lashes and work well for anyone. I would repurchase.
Maria A.
Compton, Ca
I'm in love with this kiss lashes there so easy to apply and natural looking it almost feel like I'm not wearing anything i so recommend them for everyday use or special occasion.
lupe B.
Fresno, CA
Got these on my jinglevoxbox and I love how light they are they look very nicely blended in to my natural lashes I LOVE them
Adrian L.
Knoxville, TN
Perfect lashes for a beginner learning to put on falsies.. Great brand and affordable
Yasmin A.
Bell, CA
These eyelashes are great. I wore some for Halloween since I was dressing up as a mannequin and these did give my eyes a more huge eyelashes effect.
Jerrika A.
It is so rare to find beautiful natural lashes but these are most definitely my go to. I love them!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...