Kiss True Volume Lash Ritzy

Kiss True Volume Lash Ritzy

ArrE these good for everyday wear?
are these lashes as thick as they look in the picture ?Kiss True Volume Lash Ritzy
What kind of band do these lashes have?
Start your review of Kiss True Volume Lash Ritzy!
Product Highlights
...can't wait, I love the fact that they have tapered ends, they are super easy to put on! in reviews
If you like dramatic lashes then you will love these. Drugstore lashes have become my favorite because they're so affordable and can easily match up with high end lashes. These lashes remind me of velour lashes which are amazing quality and feel light on the eyes. in reviews
...winged on the outter corner compares to the ardell wispies so pretty and comfortable to wear in reviews
Montse L.
Kiss True Volume Lash Ritzy uploaded by Montse L.
Purchased at: Amazon
This lashes are so lightweight perfect everyday lashes very easy to apply and they are very affordable Kiss True Volume Lash Ritzy
Neshia J.
Jacksonville, FL
Kiss True Volume Lash Ritzy uploaded by Neshia J.
Nice length. Nice flare! Easy for a lash beginner like myself. I found them on Amazon. Light and easy to apply.
Brittany W.
New Boston, TX
Kiss True Volume Lash Ritzy uploaded by Brittany W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was actually a bit skeptical that the “ritzy” style may be a bit much but I actually really like these. I wanted to step out of my comfort zone a bit and get something other than the natural but love these!
Kaitlyn G.
Brownsville, TX
Kiss True Volume Lash Ritzy uploaded by Kaitlyn G.
Omg this lashes are so good!!!! I love them so much! They are natural but extra at the same time. I really recommend them
Amber C.
Batesville, AR
Kiss True Volume Lash Ritzy uploaded by Amber C.
Ritzy’s are my favorite. I have wore these over 50 times in a row every day! Beautiful lashes. No improvement needed. The prices of the Kiss lashes are super affordable and I recommend to everyone that is interested!
Cateline Q.
Dallas, TX
Kiss True Volume Lash Ritzy uploaded by Cateline Q.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love these lashes!! Ordered them on a whim off of Amazon and was pleasantly surprised! I've used the same pair multiple times and they still look great
Michelle S.
Kiss True Volume Lash Ritzy uploaded by Michelle S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Favorite eyelashes! I use them on a daily a lot and as you can see why this is my favorite lashes highly recommend go buy them !
Stacy D.
La Place, LA
Kiss True Volume Lash Ritzy uploaded by Stacy D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I tried the Kiss volume eye lashes for my Lil selfie photo shoot, and I must say that they came our very nice.
ᗰᗩᖇii ᗰ.
Baytown, TX
Kiss True Volume Lash Ritzy uploaded by ᗰᗩᖇii ᗰ.
This are one of the best lashes I have ever wear in my entire life and let me tell you they are fabulous easy to put on and long lasting
Jessica S.
Santa Rosa, CA
Kiss True Volume Lash Ritzy uploaded by Jessica S.
Kiss eyelashes especially Ritzy is a classic and timeless eyelash that I highly trust and recommend. I always stock up as you can tell because I like the lag look without the heavy spidery look! The strip band is seamless and doesn’t lift like other brands. I have tried more expensive brands but still choose these, definitely try them out!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexis J.
chicopee
il y a 9 mois
Rafael T. il y a 7 mois
Hey there actually. The ritzy design is more wispy. I should’ve zoomed in but the picture isn’t the actually ritzy design. I would compare this design to the ardell wispies but way more natural and wispier...
Celia G.
Colton, CA
1,297 reviews
il y a 10 mois
Kiss True Volume Lash Ritzy These lashes are so long are they uncomfortable to wear all day for an event or do they feel fine?
Madeline H. il y a 10 mois
I personally find the kiss lashes super comfortable and lightweight.