BY KISS #16 in False Lashes

• Are these better the ardell?1 Answers
  • Do these lashes have a really dramatic effect or do they have a m...1 Answers
Illsie A.
Boston, MA
I totally love this brand. I love the fact that they came up with these beautiful lashes. I own few pairs of pages from this company. I especially love ritzy lahes this is my favorite. These lashes are very lightweight, looks natural. Great price. And it gives your eyes Thats mesmerize look. I just lovee this brand. These lahes are also easy to apply.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I love these particular lashes by Kiss, They're long and moderately thick to enhance my own lashes without looking like false lashes. I wear a lot of different lashes depending on my mood, but these are great for every day. They are not shiny, so they appear more natural. For a more dramatic look, I can add a thickening mascara. The band is thin and delicate, so it blends in well with my lash line and it's very flexible. I do have to be careful pulling them off the dispenser because pulling to hard and at the wrong angle can cause the band to stretch and create a gap between lashes. They go well with either transparent or black adhesive (I use Kiss latex-free, waterproof adhesive). Washing them is pretty easy
Cookie L.
Tyler, TX
Everyone wants a natural lash that is natural but has a pop. These have that pop effect I was looking for. I've used them twice so far and I love them. I'm a beginner of lashes and these are amazing. The price is also great for how many uses you could possibly could get out of them with gentle care.
Sharon P.
Kiss lashes in the style Ritzy are so cute and flattering. They are not too dramatic but still give the eyes a little bit of glam. They have a thin lash band which makes it easier to apply. On top of that, they are super affordable ! Best option for people who want beauty on a budget.
Lao P.
Indianapolis , IN
My look better and cuter than this in the pictures and I repurchase all the time! I loved kiss flasie lashes it makes my eye look very cute and my makeup look amazing I would do some more videos using this flasie!
Caley E.
St Louis Park, MN
If I were to run out of my bulk lashes I receive online, I would pick these up at Walgreens. These are pretty inexpensive, and absolutely luxurious! These are made with real hair, giving it a natural look. You don’t even need to add mascara to these! 10/10 recommend!
Lesley L.
Lutz, FL
I was just introduced to these lashes at Christmas this year and I’ve been wearing them non stop since! They are super lightweight and make the eyes look absolutely stunning! I love the thin band on these lashes it makes for easy application. They are super wispy and look like a better version of my natural lashes!
shelby b.
Nellis, WV
As someone who enjoys make up, I did not like these lashes whatsoever. I attempted them multiple times, but they led to me having an eye infection. They are stiff, uncooperative, and just not that great. I would not purchase again. Do not recommend
Radha A.
Plano, TX
These lashes are so pretty! They give a bit more of a dramatic, thick natural look, and are a good price. I use them very often, and they are so easy to apply. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for food lashes
Renee D.
Lansing
These were so freaking uncomfortable! I don't know what it was about these that made them so bad. The band really wasn't all that thick but still I could barely wear them. I usually like most Kiss lashes that I've tried but these are a huge pass for me
Kennedy B.
Saint Louis, MO
How well does these lashes stay on? I also want to know if they're worth buying?
Andrea R.
Dallas, TX
Are these lashes the kind where you can feel the heaviness on your eye or at they lightweight
Anaya Y.
I struggle with lashes and finding the right ones, these are absolutely gorgeous packaged. Are they equally as pretty when they're put on? Are they easy to put on? How's the lash band?
Evelyn M.
Apple Valley, CA
Would you be coming out with any even more fuller or doubled?
Gabriela S.
Are these easy to apply? I'm not the best at puting on eyelashes