BY KISS #45 in False Lashes

• our they good lashes? our they worth buying? how many times can y...1 Answers
  • Are these better the ardell?1 Answers
  • Do these lashes have a really dramatic effect or do they have a m...1 Answers
Cia P.
I bought these in the style

Ritzy Natural Black
62583
KTVL02
"NATURAL PLUMP"

for about 3.99 on sale at Walgreens. I absolutely love these lashes! They were so easy to apply with the extremely thin lash band. The band is so thin that I actually considered applying the lashes underneath my natural lashes but I quickly realized I'm not that brave.

They look so wispy, glamorous, sultry, elegant, and natural all at the same price. I highly suggest these for beginners or anyone who loves nice quality lashes at an affordable price.

Snatch these up quick if you ever see them on sale they sell out fast!

In short:
Price about 3.99 on sale
Super cute & natural looking
Reusable if sterilized & maintained
Cute secure, durable double box packaging
Get chu some! I loved these!
I will repurchase in the future
mireya m.
these are literally my favorite lashes offf alll time these eyelashes i cannot stress that enough they look so nice and feel so light weight, the individual hairs are tapered to look natural and its do great its a more natural look but enough to give your lashes a bit of glamour, also theyre like 3 dollars so thats always a plus. I personally think theyre a better alternative for the ardell demi wispies. These kiss lashes are a lot more real looking, they also come in brown.
Katia S.
Best eyelashes out there! I get them so cheap at Walmart and they last me a few times with proper care. The are so light and flexible, easy to apply and they don't bother you during the time you wear them. I have worn them for 10+ hours and forget they were even on. Love them. The range of eyelashes is great too, something for everyone. I have a few of them I switch around depending on the occasion.
Martha R.
Woodlake, CA
I love all kiss lashes I have over 30! The band is super thin so you can't tell where the band is at which is one of the reason why I didn't like to use fake lashes and another reason why I just loves these is that the end of the lashes are tapered so they look a lot more nicer. My friend who is a professional makeup artist uses them a the time on her clients.
Patricia G.
Laredo, TX
I love these!! One day I was in a hurry looking for some inexpensive lashes because I was going out that night. I grabbed these lashes thinking that they were not going to look so great but I still took them. Later that night when I put them on I was very surprised. The lashes looked great and loved how they made my eyes look. I highly recommend!!!
Tabitha H.
Waverly, OH
These lases are good. I really like using them for a more dramatic look. They pair really well with blue or green eyes witch is the color of mine. For the quietly of these lashes, they are priced very well. I usually don,t wear lashes but if i do, i buy these. I would recommend them but just a tip, lashes can always be a bit tricky to put on.
Omg were can I even start, this brand is amazing! My go to drug store lash brand. I can say these lashes are dramatic but they look so real and are very comfortable! ! These brand has many more styles to offer as well as other but you seriously won't regret buying these! They are super affordable! ! And reusable! I just love these so much
Diamonique B.
Arcadia, FL
These lashes are the best. Definitely great for a dramatic eye look. I really love that both lashes are identical because I hate buying new lashes and one would be thicker than the other one. You could wear these during the day but they are definitely more of a dramatic night look. I would definitely recommend!
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
I love this product so much, it's amazing for weddings and proms and they last all night! Sweating and all! I use this product every dance and wedding I have which has been almost about 20 times the least! I would recommend this to anyone that would like a dramatic and beautiful eye look that is long lasting!
Anjola O.
Brooklyn, NY
I love it feels so good and makes my eyes pop I feel powerful when I wear this it has a really nice packaging I do remember exactly where I bought it but I just want to say it is the best I would totally recommend this product to anybody I swear it's so good and he makes you look so fierce and bossy
Kennedy B.
Saint Louis, MO
How well does these lashes stay on? I also want to know if they're worth buying?
Andrea R.
Dallas, TX
Are these lashes the kind where you can feel the heaviness on your eye or at they lightweight
Anaya Y.
I struggle with lashes and finding the right ones, these are absolutely gorgeous packaged. Are they equally as pretty when they're put on? Are they easy to put on? How's the lash band?
Evelyn M.
Apple Valley, CA
Would you be coming out with any even more fuller or doubled?
Gabriela S.
Are these easy to apply? I'm not the best at puting on eyelashes