Kiss Triple Push Up Lashes Corset uploaded by Katya G.

BY UNKNOWN

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Kiss Triple Push Up Lashes Corset see more...

Katya G.
Wickes, AR
They are really easy to apply. They definitely add definition to the eyes. I absolutely love them. I was a bit nervous to try something new, but I fell in love with them. They are super affordable and comes with very helpful instructions.❤️
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
These lashes are absolutely stunning. I just bought them and I’ll definitely use these for everyday wear. They’re the perfect lashes and they’re affordable. I chose to buy these because they looked really good on Laura Lee so I got them and they fit my eyes perfectly which is great so I don’t have to worry about cutting them. I would definitely recommend this, plus at Ulta you can get them for buy one get one 50% off right now!
Blake B.
New Orleans, LA
In the package these look great and gorgeous, but these lashes blow! They are thick and hard to put on. Once you finally get on, since they don’t flex well, they don’t like to stay put.
Elizabeth H.
Springfield , KY
My favorite lashes! I love that they are dramatic without being overly dramatic. So beautiful and at a great price.

back