Kiss Titanium Flat Iron, 1", 1 ea

Extra sleek and smooth titanium plates are ultra durable to withstand high heat with non-stick, chemical resistant plates that are ideal for Keratin application. Quick - Extra sleek surface allows for a smoother, faster glide. Simple - Straighten while eliminating frizz. Versatile - Can style any hair type, length or look. Non-stick plates; chemical corrosion resistant Variable temperature control for superior heat Frizz-free results with a smoother, straighter finish Suitable for all hair types and styles On off button with power indicator light Tangle-free swivel cord;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiss Titanium Flat Iron, 1", 1 ea!
Pasadena
I actually received this as a gift. I love it! The iron heats up really quickly and it is HOT! So just one or two swipes through my strands, and I have sleek straight hair!
I have this flat iron and I love it when I travel. It gets the job so much quicker than other more expensive that i used before

Looking for your answer?