Kiss The Collection Medium Length Nails, Imagination, 24 count uploaded by Meyling M.Kiss The Collection Medium Length Nails, Imagination, 24 count uploaded by Taryn Y.Kiss The Collection Medium Length Nails, Imagination, 24 count uploaded by Jacqueline H.

BY KISS

Unlike other design nails, social influences and nail art experts created Kiss The Collection Medium Length Nails, exclusively for Kiss. You won’t find nails with these designs anywhere else. With salon-quality nail art, now you can be a trendsetter,... see more...

Noelle M.
Spokane
I LOVE these! I use the glue that comes with or another kiss glue I have purchased and I always use a drill to file my nails and I usually get 7 days outta these with maybe one or two reglue moments. It like a third the price of a full set and looks just as nice. I always got my nails done till I tried these for the fun colors, and I’ve put a new set on every week. Love love love!!
karen P.
San Jose , CA
I always use kiss glue on nails, it’s my beauty secret to an inexpensive manicure. They are so easy to put on and last over two weeks! Kiss has so many great colours and designs. Kiss nails also seem to fit my nails the best and actually look professionally done! I’m always getting complimented on my nails and everyone asks where I go to get them done! You have to try them out!!
Jacqueline H.
Really like all the different nails in the kiss collection. They last and the glue holds well. I get mine at rite aid. Since I'm a member I always get great discounts in nails there. I highly recommend them. I get more compliments on the fake nails then when I get them done.
Kat J.
Purchased at: Walmart
These Kiss medium length nails are a professional looking manicure that only takes a few minutes to achieve,... Kiss makes glue-on nails are durable, affordable, and they come in a variety of colors and designs. I love that these last me for over a week, and I always get TONS of compliments on them! My natural nails are a hot mess and usually don’t grow long enough to be polished,... But with Kiss, I can have gorgeous nails that make me happy without any fuss! Definitely recommend!