Kiss The Black Sheep Lipstick

Kiss your lips & watch the magic! Watch the Kiss The Black Sheep Lipstick by Essence go from a sheep lip balm and instantly transform to your perfect pink. No two lips will look the same as the enchanting formula adapts to your pH.

Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Polyisobutene, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Lauryl Laurate, C30-45 Alkyl Methicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, C30-45 Olefin, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene, Aqua (Water), Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Parfum (Fragrance), CI 45380 (Red 21), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Is thus available in the Philippines ?
I Saw this on tiktok and I heard a lot of different reviews about it, does it work or not?
I have been looking high and low on the internet and in CVS stores for this product! Does anyone have a clue where on earth I can find this???
Start your review of Kiss The Black Sheep Lipstick!
Claudia B.
Oceanside, CA
Kiss The Black Sheep Lipstick uploaded by Claudia B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this color changing lipstick that magically changes color based on your body’s pH balance. It is a unique color that has a different color for ever person. I love that you can make it more intense by reapplying it.
brooke U.
Kiss The Black Sheep Lipstick uploaded by brooke U.
Purchased at: CVS
this is my go-to lip tint everyday. the pigment is amazing, but sometimes it’s too pigmented. i love how it gives a natural lip color. i would highly recommended this to others.
Phoenix C.
Kiss The Black Sheep Lipstick uploaded by Phoenix C.
A great lipbalm for anything. I remembered having a mood lipsbalm when I was younger and here Essence come and brings my Nostalgia back. This is more of a lip balm than lipstick and it smells sweet. Has no taste of course. I got Black Sheep and Kiss The Flamingo Lipstick. In the picutres I swatched it on my arm, the top is the flamingo and the bottom one Black Sheep. Blacksheep color is a bit purplish tone on my arm. The pictured with me wearing it on my lips is Black sheep and I seem to have slathered a thick layer on because I have super dry chapped lips, but the color on me is a bold pink color. This does make my lips feel smoother and looks hydrated after a while of wearing it and feels more like chapstick than a lipstick. Not only does it give a hint of pink color to my lips after a while when the product has been rubbed off or dried off, there's still a pink stain to the lips. I had this on for a whole day went to bed and woke up still with a pink colored lip. It wasn't as bold as it was first applied but it made my lips look like it had a natural pink color. Would recommend a thousand times fold.
Madison E.
Enola, PA
Kiss The Black Sheep Lipstick uploaded by Madison E.
Kiss The Black Sheep Lipstick uploaded by Madison E.
Purchased at: ULTA
THIS PRODUCT IS LIFE CHANGING! Black stick that goes pink on your lips, adjusts to your skin tone, lasts for hours, and is only $3.50! Do yourself a favor and go to Ulta right now and buy this! The video/picture was 10 hours after applying! 🙌
Karla P.
New York
Kiss The Black Sheep Lipstick uploaded by Karla P.
This is the best product to use on ur lips if you want them to have a natural pink color
Gabby R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Talk about hidden gem!! For someone (like me) that is obsessed with chapstick and keeping my lips moisturized at all times, this pretty cool product lets you have soft lips and adds a nice rosey tint! Besides the fact that the lippy it self is black but goes on pink to match your natural lip color 😯 ... & price is great. Got mine @ ulta!! Kiss The Black Sheep Lipstick
Alyssa D.
Cabot
Purchased at: ULTA
This lipstick is so amazing! It literally balances makes your lips the color that looks the absolute best on you! My lips have never looked better! It applies so nicely and I couldn’t be happier with the results! Recommend!!
Hannah C.
Providence, UT
Kiss The Black Sheep Lipstick uploaded by Hannah C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite chapstick/lip tint. It is so cute and matches the color of your skin and it based it off of your ph level of amazing!! I love it and only like 3.50!! Highly recommend!!
Taryn C.
La Porte, IN
I looooove this stuff! It feels so nice and it’s such a cool concept. Goes on very silky smooth. Uses ph level of lips to conform to ur perfect pink lips. As you layer it, your lips get more tinted. Lasts pretty well, too. Super affordable at around 3.50. I just think it’s a neat concept and it’s nice for adding a splash of color to ur life!
Ali C.
Boiling Springs
This lipstick is absolutely amazing!! I don’t wear lipstick that often because I can never find a good color to match me, but this product gives you the perfect pink color to match your skin tone and I love it!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Val K.
il y a un an
Kiss The Black Sheep Lipstick I’ve been hearing so much hype centered around this affordable product because of tik tok and I’m genuinely curious to see if anyone has tried it and if so do you recommend?