BY KISS

New Bring the salon home. The natural way to wear falsies. With aloe. Secure hold. Dermatologist tested. Formaldehyde-free. Contact lens friendly. Aloes soothing properties deliver a non-irritating secure hold. see more...

• How can you tell when eyelash glue is "tacky" enough to a...1 Answers
  • is this a good lash glue?? is it worth buying/trying? how...4 Answers
  • What is the best drugstore lash glue?6 Answers
Kiss Strip Lash Adhesive with Aloe, Clear, .25 oz
  • "Such a fantastic product. This leaves your lashes on all ay, sticks very well. Makes it very easy to peel them off as well as leaving our lashes and lid feeling super soft and not irritated at all." in 78 reviews
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I purchased this at Walmart because it was a really good price and a well known brand . I have to honestly say I did not like this adhesive at all . I used it last weekend to apply my false eyelashes and I had to reapply it twice for it to work . It does not dry clear , it looks like white dried glue and I had a hard time getting it off of my natural lashes . I like the brand usually , but this is not one of my favorite products.
Normelys A.
Altamonte Spg, FL
La pega es buena, aunque a mi siempre se me despegan las esquinas (porque aun no soy experta poniéndome pestañas postizas haha) PERO es latex free, es muy buena para las personas que sean alérgicas, lo único malo de de estos pegamentos látex free es que son menos fuertes por así decirlo, por lo que se pueden quitar con facilidad las pestañas sin ningún daño.
Edward E.
San Jose, Ca
I sometimes use this When I don’t have my duo lash glue on hand and it gets the job done. My lashes stay on but it does take a bit longer for the glue to dry than other lash glues. Although I do like that it has a decent hold and that it isn’t hard to take off when needed. I still prefer my duo lash glue though.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I didn’t really like this. I bought it from dollar general in a whim after running out of my holy grail lash glue! However, this does not come close. It doesn’t make your lashes stick, but slide around, even when you wait for the glue to be tacky. It’s extremely unfortunate because I wanted to like this, but I didn’t because I love kiss products.
Lisa B.
Ewing
I love this glue! I bought at Walgreens. My daughter and I both use this item. very easy to use and your eyelashes stay on all day and night. Saw this product on youtube video and decided to try it out. I love how it doesn't hurt your lashes at all. I would recommend this product for putting on falses
Skye B.
Bonaire, GA
I used this product with my prom makeup and I was not a huge fan. This product is not necessarily bad but it wasn’t very practical. My eyelashes stayed on fine till it started to sweat. I know glue is difficult when water is involved but they didn’t last 10 minutes after I sweat.
Tesera A.
Brooklyn, NY
This eyelash glue is spectacular. I get it in the black color. I wore falsies with this eyelash glue and went to Six Flags Great adventure and it withstood not only the roller coaster but the pouring rain that happened while ON the roller coaster and didn’t budge AT ALL
Brittney H.
Oshkosh, WI
Best lash blue, my lash line never get irritated or itches like some other glues, it hold my lashes down all day and sometimes night long, its perfect for lashes with extra thick bands cause the hold power is strong enough to keep them held down in place
Michelle T.
Davis, CA
Best drugstore lash glue hands down! I used Ardell before since it was recommended by everyone but the Kiss ones are so much better! They dry down quickly and don’t sting my eyes at all. I love the version with the wand applicator and at the price point, nothing can beat it!
Tess S.
I use this eye lash glue in the color black and love it. I use it for strip lashes and individuals. I don’t even feel it when it gets in or near my eyes unlike some others I’ve tried. It still has a rubbery feel when dry so it pulls off easily!
Katelyn V.
What is the best drugstore lash glue?
Christie T.
is this a good lash glue?? is it worth buying/trying? how long does it last?
Teresa P.
Elk Grove, CA
How can you tell when eyelash glue is "tacky" enough to apply and are you suppose to use alot? I use Kiss Strip Lash Adhesive with Aloe, Clear, .25 oz and I squeeze a thin layer and then blow for like 30 secs. They don't end up staying on or the center part starts lifting up. Help!?
Laura A.
I usually use duo glue but was wondering how this compare to? Is it good is it worse is kind of the same.....? And is $4.49 an average price? Kiss Strip Lash Adhesive with Aloe, Clear, .25 oz