Kiss

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
strong adhesive and fast drying. my favorite lash glue, and it feels so comfortable that you don't even know you're wearing lashes. has no strong smell, and it's easy to remove. Definitely recommend this glue.
5 / 5
As a teenager who competes in pageants, having reliable beauty products is crucial, and KISS Strip Lash Adhesive Clear has been a game-changer for me. First off, the clear formula is fantastic. It dries completely invisible, which means I don’t have to worry about any awkward glue lines showing up under stage lights or in close-up photos. This is especially important when you’re aiming for a flawless look. The adhesive is super easy to use. The applicator brush makes it simple to apply just the right amount of glue to the lash strip, without any mess or fuss. Even when I’m in a rush backstage, I can get my lashes on quickly and efficiently. What really stands out to me is how long-lasting this adhesive is. Whether I’m going through a long rehearsal or a full day of competition, my lashes stay securely in place. There’s no need for touch-ups, and I can focus on my performance instead of worrying about my lashes coming loose. Another plus is that it’s gentle on my eyes. I have sensitive skin, and some adhesives can cause irritation, but KISS Strip Lash Adhesive Clear has never given me any issues. It’s comfortable to wear and easy to remove at the end of the day. Overall, KISS Strip Lash Adhesive Clear is a must-have in my pageant makeup kit. It’s reliable, easy to use, and perfect for achieving that polished, glamorous look. I highly recommend it to any fellow pageant girls or anyone who wants their lashes to stay flawless all day long.
5 / 5
Very good i go to school and this glue helped my lashes stay on all day but it was very easy to remove from my lashes it didn’t take much time to dry and it was very tacky but not in a uncomfortable way and it dried down clear so you couldn’t really see where i placed the glue.