BY KISS

The natural way to wear falsies. Aloe s soothing properties deliver a non-irritating, secure hold.Dermatologist testedHypoallergenicContact lens friendly SKU:ADIB00JLRFDXW see more...

Chloe W.
Smithville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this lash glue! It gives your eyes the effect that you have eyeliner on and it is super easy to use. You use it just like any other lash glue. It is a great value for the price and I would most definitely recommend it.
Amanda R.
El Paso , TX
Great glue, only thing is you have to let it get tacky before applying your eyelashes, or else you get the glue all over and it’s hard to come off do to the black color of the glue.
Lindsey M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Been using this glue for about 6 months now and it works great for me. I’ve never had a problem with it, never had an allergic reaction or anything. Would continue using
Lyuba A.
Sacramento , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Hey ! Ladies ! I bought this one glue to try it , for first didn’t liked as of it is didn’t glued my lashes , they just fall off after 1 min ... then I was like ugh okay , next time I tried it it worked but not for long , so idk of you should buy this but it’s with aloe Vera and really good for ur eyes.
Sarah G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Unfortunately this lash glue is not my fav. I experienced a lot of lift in the corners even prior to my client leaving my chair and had to re apply twice :(
Peachesss🍑 F.
Bradenton, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Didn’t really like this one as much as the other glues by this brand. The glue never dried and when it did it wasn’t sticky enough to glue my lash on .
Brii A.
Loudon, NH
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a nice product for people experienced in makeup, however if you're newer it really can destroy your whole look. So it is really touch and go!
Courtney H.
Spring hill, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
The adhesive part of this works very well. That being said, the color makes it extremely messy. Not worth it. Good idea though.
monica r.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Absolutely love the way this holds my lashes on. The black glue blends well for me and isn't noticable in any way.
Noelle M.
Spokane Valley
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like the kiss lash glue a lot, I am allergic to something in the formula so I do have to let the glue dry for a full minute before putting it on but the black blends with eyeliner well and looks great. I would not recommend this to beginners tho, it's very easy to end up with black everywhere.

Walmart