BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Easy applicator, no mess,24 hour flexible hold,Odor and latex free,Waterproof,Suitable for contact lens wearer,If needed trim lash strip to fit your eyes,Apply adhesive to lash band; wait 30-60 seconds for adhesive to become slightly clear and... see more...

• How do you guys check to see if the glue is actually tack...5 Answers
  • Kiss or duo lash glue?3 Answers
  • I hear a little goes a long way. How long exactly is that...1 Answers
La'Keshia A.
Slidell, LA
The is definitely by far my favorite lash glue. I even prefer it over Ardell. Less than$5. No odor. Minimal residue behind after removal. Those glue will definitely hold up for 24+ hours. Only thing I did not like it that it takes more than one application of glue for a good hold and dry time (white to clear process) takes a couple of minutes. I definitely recommend it to all my friend as a go-to glue. Lol.
Iana D.
This product does wonders when keeping your eyelashes on. My eyelashes have not been loose. I bought this from Walmart for pretty cheap and it has a wand and a brush, which makes it easier to apply. I use the product that comes with aloe. Definitely will stick with this brand because of how sticky it is.
😍😘😁 G.
Seagoville , TX
I like the strong hold this glue has , compared to the duo lash glue its much better and half the price ! 🤞 i thought duo would be better and stronger but it for one takes too long to dry and doesnt get tacky to hold in place the lash . The inly down thing is the glue in this kiss tube is the applicator , it doesnt brush on enough glue on the lash .
Julie N.
Grand Rapids, MI
When I use this product, my eyelashes will STICK the whole day! I just make sure I apply multiple layers of the adhesive onto my eyelashes before I place them on my eyelids. I also do not have to wait too long after applying the glue to let it dry. This is important because if you wait too long, the edges of the eyelash might have too dry of glue.

The reasons for not giving it 5 stars because: (1) The applicator is not the easiest to use when applying glue, and (2) Glue residue my get stuck on your eyelid/eyelashes, which is a pain to clean up. This is especially an issue if your eyelashes easily come off from being abrasive. If anyone has any tips about this, please let me know!!
Jasmine B.
Bangor, ME
Absolute best adhesive I've ever used. I have extremely sensitive eyes and am allergic to latex, between the two I feel like false lashes always end in my eyes swelling up like a balloon and an hour of trying to remove them without pulling and making it worse. This was comfortable as soon as I put the lashes on, lasted through the day and then came off easily with makeup remover.
Hannah M.
Lapeer, MI
This lash glue is amazing! I once forgot to bring this on a trip and had to use duo glue and it was such a struggle compared to this. Easy to apply, and your lashes will not come off unless you use a lott of makeup remover. It’s like super glue! And it’s like the cheapest out of all the ones you could buy. Love lovve love it
ρασℓα є.
El Cajon, CA
I’ve gone through several lash glues from Ardell, Eyelure, and a few others and this one is by far the easiest to apply and lasts the entire day without having to reapply. The applicator for this is simple and mess-free unlike the tube lash glues where a lot of product comes out at once. Highly recommend this ! Kiss Strip Eyelash Adhesive, Clear 0.21 oz
Colleen D.
Ithaca, NY
Not my favorite lash glue, but also not bad. I can’t really put my finger on what went wrong, but it’s not very easy to work with. I like letting my glue dry a little bit, and then applying the lashes, maybe I just need to find the sweet spot for this glue. I’ll keep trying, but it isn’t irritating (I wear contacts). Not extremely long lasting, but I’m going to give it another shot.
Sabeena R.
Houston , TX
I love love love this eyelash glue. Application is white and dries clear within 30-45 minutes and really stays out! Previously I was using the duo adhesive and my lashes kept falling off but after I made the switch to kiss I haven’t had any more problems. Removing the lash is also easy with a cotton pad and makeup remover.
Iman K.
This lash glue absolutely doesn’t work. I had such a hard time getting my lashes on with this glue. I’ve had no trouble with any other lash glue but this specific tube just dries out so fast even as you’re applying it to the lash band. Absolutely horrible don’t buy this.
Cindy P.
Bronx, NY
How do you guys check to see if the glue is actually tacky? I usually check with my finger but the glue gets stuck to it hahah so it's not that good of a technique! Help pleaseee🙈
Dascia M.
Walnut, CA
Kiss or duo lash glue?
Ginny R.
What does everyone use to remove this? I use this as my lash glue, but I have a hart time getting all of the residue removed from skin.
Nancy M.
I hear a little goes a long way. How long exactly is that? Does it last all day. Just how strong is it?

back