Kiss So Simple Lash Set, 1, 1 ea

New Bring the salon home. Built-in EZ apply tab makes application effortless. No more lifting. Worry-free wear. Contact lens friendly. Includes EZ illustrated guide inside.

Are these lashes easy to apply?
Start your review of Kiss So Simple Lash Set, 1, 1 ea!
Product Highlights
I like Kiss because this is a brand that I can find at my local Walgreens and they're also relatively cheap. Very easy to use and apply, my only complaint is that they are not as likely to hold their shape as a higher end lash product.in reviews
It made me extra pretty and glamorous! It was easy to use and affordable! I love them!in reviews
wonderful product!! not a single negative remark!! never any issues with using and very comfortable! in reviews
Amanda M.
Emmett
These were easy to put on and stayed on fairly well. They are not too much lash and looked pretty natural.
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville, KY
I like these for lazy days not to much but at the same time just enough! It works great with a fresh look!
Charlie A.
N Chelmsford, MA
I was a beginner when it came to false lashes and this product made it so much easier. With a few tries I was able to apply them and they stayed on. I love the look without being over dramatic and it looked amazing.
Olivia J.
Sand Springs, OK
Love them!!!!!!! I will purchase again. Made my eyes just pop like crazy. Better than some of the higher brands.
Nasharia B.
Estill Spgs, TN
These were my first pair of lashes I tried, and I love them. Super easy to apply. Gave me a sweet flirty look!
Bun J.
The Kiss So Simple Lash Set, 1, 1 ea is very easy to use. The lashes give a natural look and they are soft. I love the applicator that it comes with because it helps beginners like me make false lash applying easier! The applicator is reusable. I would recommend these to beginners or others who have a hard time applying their false lashes!
Cara M.
Gassville, AR
These didn't really work for me, because my natural lashes are just as long. I prefer a little more drama in my lashes I guess lol
Karla P.
I didn't like these eyelashes. I felt like they were hard to put on and were too short for my taste
Stephanie G.
I always​ have problems with applying my lashes and this set made it easy. This comes with every thing you need.
Fiona L.
This lashes are life The band is super thin and they look so so natural. They could improve the glue but I guess it's alright. You can use them a few times, depending on how you treat them. I already bought my 3rd pair yesterday