Kiss Salon Secrets Nail Art Tool Kit, 5 pc uploaded by Yanitza M S.

BY KISS

Kiss Salon Secrets Nail Art Tool Kit: Used by professionals For creating nail art right at home see more...

Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I bought this KISS Salon Secret Nail Art Tool Kit a while ago and find myself using it all the time when I'm feeling artsy and want designs on my nails that people notice. Because what woman doesn't (even secretly) love compliments here and there?!?! I normally spend hours on Pintrest and pin all the nail art tutorials DIY's and this kit helps me achieve the design's that I think are super cute! I love the multi-art brush so I can draw whatever comes to mind, normally with out an issue (I'm not a nail tech. But I do OK on my own nails) and there's quite a few different ways you can use the dotting tool and the fan brush. So using your imagination (or using pins off Pintrest) you can create something unique! If you're into doing your own nails, I'd suggest this little kit. Its not all that expensive and it works great!💅💖
Yanitza M S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Again, nail art tools never seem to fail me, and Kiss has once again proven itself in the nail tech aisle. The dotting tool is absolutely amazing for creating various shapes-by connecting dots-and he fan brush is also useful for a different look on nails. I recently bought this kit and am looking forward to explore more options with it.