KISS Salon Color Artificial Nails, China Doll, Short Length, 28 count uploaded by Chloe' B.KISS Salon Color Artificial Nails, China Doll, Short Length, 28 count uploaded by Kansas B.KISS Salon Color Artificial Nails, China Doll, Short Length, 28 count uploaded by Liz H.

BY KISS

KISS Salon Color Artificial Nails: 28 nails in 14 sizes, 2g glue + mega-adhesive tabs FlexiFit technology for ultra comfort see more...

Christina S.
North Branch, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the different styles and colors that KISS has come out with. They're super cute and affordable, plus if you're careful with how you take care of them and remove them, you can use these more than once. The only negative is I don't like the glue that comes with it, it doesn't last as long as if you were to just buy a bigger better glue separate.
Kristy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is the worst! I put these on using the directions to the t and they popped off in
under an hour! This was the first and only time I tried another brand (impress nails is the best) for press on nails and I'll never use this brand again. Spend the extra $2 and get the better brand.
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I lost my decent paying job (and could no longer keep acrylic nails looking gorgeous and fresh) I hate to admit I switched to press on nails. This is the first brand I tried, and I've given them multiple chances, but they just do not stick. Whether I use the sticky pads that come in each box for each specific nail (clearly numbered to match) or the nail glue they include, they do not stay on my nails for more than 24-36 hours. The reason I keep giving them another chance is because they have the cutest designs and colors.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the medium length ones in this beautiful taupe color! Kiss press on nails last me a week exactly. They are so affordable and look so good! For $5 at Walmart, you really do look like you just stepped out of a salon. I recommend!
Lillian P.
Lakewood, CA
So far so good! Love them short I feel like they'll last longer we will see
Kelly S.
Westerville, OH
Im allergic to acrylic so these nails are perfect. They actually last pretty long for being glue on nails and everyone always asks me where I get my nails done. Love them.