KISS Salon Color Artificial Nails, China Doll, Short Length, 28 count uploaded by Liz H.KISS Salon Color Artificial Nails, China Doll, Short Length, 28 count uploaded by Kansas B.KISS Salon Color Artificial Nails, China Doll, Short Length, 28 count uploaded by Chloe' B.

BY KISS

KISS Salon Color Artificial Nails: 28 nails in 14 sizes, 2g glue + mega-adhesive tabs FlexiFit technology for ultra comfort see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
I really like these artificial nails. I tried them for a wedding when I was short on cash for an actual trip to the salon. They were easy to apply and looked for natural. My only complaint is that they didn't stay on very long. The glue needs to be a little stronger.
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
I really love the different styles and colors that KISS has come out with. They're super cute and affordable, plus if you're careful with how you take care of them and remove them, you can use these more than once. The only negative is I don't like the glue that comes with it, it doesn't last as long as if you were to just buy a bigger better glue separate.
Kristy B.
This brand is the worst! I put these on using the directions to the t and they popped off in
under an hour! This was the first and only time I tried another brand (impress nails is the best) for press on nails and I'll never use this brand again. Spend the extra $2 and get the better brand.
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
When I lost my decent paying job (and could no longer keep acrylic nails looking gorgeous and fresh) I hate to admit I switched to press on nails. This is the first brand I tried, and I've given them multiple chances, but they just do not stick. Whether I use the sticky pads that come in each box for each specific nail (clearly numbered to match) or the nail glue they include, they do not stay on my nails for more than 24-36 hours. The reason I keep giving them another chance is because they have the cutest designs and colors.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
I'm absolutely obsessed with kiss Salon color nails I love the acrylic nails I pretty much love all of Kiss Nails they stay on for about a week and a half to two weeks without breaking without falling off cuz that's completely embarrassing and it's a fraction of the cost for me to go get my nails done it takes me about 10 minutes to do my nails with these and I am just obsessed
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
I bought the medium length ones in this beautiful taupe color! Kiss press on nails last me a week exactly. They are so affordable and look so good! For $5 at Walmart, you really do look like you just stepped out of a salon. I recommend!
Kelly S.
Westerville, OH
Im allergic to acrylic so these nails are perfect. They actually last pretty long for being glue on nails and everyone always asks me where I get my nails done. Love them.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
can i will like to get love  too  love you so 8 the for kiss for you can  you 28 you you can the can  you can you can you
Chloe' B.
Fairland
I loved these. The glue stuck well and the nails stayed on for about 5 to 6 days. This are quick and easy and very affordable.
Lillian P.
Lakewood, CA
So far so good! Love them short I feel like they'll last longer we will see