MakeupNail CareFalse NailsKiss
Salon Acrylic Nude French Nails, Serenity, 1 ea

Kiss Salon Acrylic Nude French Nails, Serenity, 1 ea

New Bring the salon home. Revolutionary natural nails. Perfect natural look. Salon Acrylic Nude French Nails Kit Includes 28 Nails in 14 sizes Pink Gel Glue Mini File Manicure Stick Flexi-fit patented technology. Flexible nails wear comfortable, fit right, last longer. Glue on 7 day wear. Acrylic infused with reverse dual injection technology. Durable strength, natural look. Never ships, strong tip. Softened smile line for natural appeal. Thinner at cuticle for seamless fit. Flexible fit for lasting comfort.

How do thes nails applie and are they durable I love presence I have never tried these?
HooW do i get these to stay on for longer than a day? I tried putting glue on the nail and my own nail but it fell off within 4 hours.
I’ve love to try this, give me this product in change for promotion this website
Start your review of Kiss Salon Acrylic Nude French Nails, Serenity, 1 ea!
Amal K.
Miramar, FL
Kiss Salon Acrylic Nude French Nails, Serenity, 1 ea uploaded by Amal K.
Kiss press ons are the best press ons. I tell everyone about these and they really do last a long time! You can even paint on then yourself which is what I use them for sometimes too.
Regan S.
Kingsport, TN
Kiss Salon Acrylic Nude French Nails, Serenity, 1 ea uploaded by Regan S.
HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE AT HOME NAILS. So simple to use they are absolutely BEAUTIFUL. They look so natural and I don’t know if I’ll ever need to go to the salon again. I found these and I’m never going back. Buy them!!!!
Monserratt H.
Elizabeth, NJ
Kiss Salon Acrylic Nude French Nails, Serenity, 1 ea uploaded by Monserratt H.
Kiss Salon Acrylic Nude French Nails, Serenity, 1 ea uploaded by Monserratt H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got these from ulta and I painted them and was cheap $5 for 28 nails it looks so nice I didn’t wanted to waste $50 on a set of nails especially during this whole  pandemic trying to take care of my gma that’s 97 I just tried to do them on my own
Jasmine F.
Pottstown, PA
Kiss Salon Acrylic Nude French Nails, Serenity, 1 ea uploaded by Jasmine F.
Kiss Salon Acrylic Nude French Nails, Serenity, 1 ea uploaded by Jasmine F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these too but the ones I have in aren’t on here . So just using this to review . Love love this brand . Since nail salons are closed I’ve been getting these and they look so good. Not too long and love the shape . Kinda getting use to them lol never had Stiletto nails. These are also super affordable!!! Salon Perfect Broadway Nails by Kiss
Madelene S.
Clendenin, WV
These nails look really natural and pretty. I bought the “real short” length, but I wouldn’t call them real short. I have really small hands, so I usually have to get kids sized for a short enough length. However I’ve had them on for a few days and they haven’t chipped or tried to come off at all.
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
Very great nails ! They are long lasting and affordable! Very natural looking. They are very easy to apply and easy to do daily activity with them on. I recommend them they are affordable you will love them !
Kelly G.
N Massapequa, NY
They do the job, I actually used these for the essie Netflix nails challenge because I have the horrible habit of biting/picking at my nails And then painted them with the essie nail polish. The range of sizes were good, stuck on well. Would recommend.
edith G.
Bakersfield
These are amazing. I'm not good at doing my own nails but these really do look like im a pro at it. At the end of doing my nails using these they look like I got out of a nail salon.
Jessica M.
Milton, FL
This brand is the absolute best out of all the ones I've tried. And I've tried a lot of different ones. Also these are great if your trying to stop biting your nails. This is what I used to stop biting and it works. They last 2 weeks and look really nice on. I would always get compliments on my nails when I wore them. Also it has everything you need to apply them. And has a bunch of different sizes to get the perfect fit. If you haven't tried these you should! You will not be disappointed!!!
Cyndi B.
Manchester, NH
I like these if you’re in a rush a need a manicure. Or if I’m just too lazy to go to the salon or paint them myself. My nails aren’t strong so I can’t grow them long... they end up peeling and breaking. So these help if I really want my nails to look cute without the fuss! I prefer the shorter length as I like to be able to still type, use my phone, write, etc! I do use my own glue though. The glue these come with is pure crap, so if you want any hope of these lasting longer than an hour or 2, invest in a better glue!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dana M.
Little ferry
il y a 4 ans
Kiss Salon Acrylic Nude French Nails, Serenity, 1 ea Loving these acrylic nails! So far, they have lasted 9 days! So much cheaper then the salon with the same results!
Ms A. il y a 4 ans
They're the best!! Also the ImPress are really good!
Carissa M.
Waterbury, CT
il y a 4 ans
Ellen R. il y a 4 ans
I've not actually tried these myself but I've heard some really good things about them. Apparently they last for at least a week!