Emily Z.
I love how glue on nails make my hands look pretty. My regular nails are so thin and weirdly shaped that they look frumpy. My only issue with these is that the glue bottle it’s super hard to use. You have to cut most of the top off to get more than a drop out. And it dries super fast in the tube causing me to use a pin to reopen every 2 nails. Other than that they are great. I’m fairly new to fake nails so French tips or light colors are still a trial to me as I don’t know how not to have bubbles. Oh well. I just clear coat the crap out of those suckers!