Kiss Salon Acrylic Nude French Nails, Breathtaking, 1 ea uploaded by Emily Z.Kiss Salon Acrylic Nude French Nails, Breathtaking, 1 ea uploaded by Crystal M.Kiss Salon Acrylic Nude French Nails, Breathtaking, 1 ea uploaded by Jenn O.

BY KISS

New Bring the salon home. Revolutionary natural nails. Perfect natural look. Salon Acrylic Nude French Nails Kit Includes 28 Nails in 14 sizes Pink Gel Glue Mini File Manicure Stick Flexi-fit patented technology. Flexible nails wear comfortable, fit right, last longer. Glue on 7 day wear. Acrylic infused with reverse dual injection technology. Durable strength, natural look. Never ships, strong tip. Softened smile line for natural appeal. Thinner at cuticle for seamless fit. Flexible fit for lasting comfort. see more...

Kelly G.
Powell, OH
SUCH A GOOD BUY!! I’ve bought maybe 3 packs of these by now and am hooked. The nails look so beautiful on and the length is perfect and natural. The nails are incredibly easy to apply and last anywhere from 1-2 weeks. There are multiple sizes to choose from and if any nails fall off, there are plenty of back ups. For only $7 these are such a great deal. Cheaper and easier than going to a nail salon.
Sarah M.
I believe these are the ones I have (idk where to find the name on the box). Although the length is “real short” they still feel long to me, however not as long as some nails. They look really nice and keep their shine throughout the whole week. They lasted about a week for me. I’d consider repurchasing
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
If always love doing my own nails especially when my real nails always break and always been very thin so this product I really love they always seem real when I wear these and I really love that even though it looks way more prettier which I love even more
Jenn O.
COMMERCE CITY, CO
I've been wearing Kiss brand nails for years, and I think these must be my favorite! I love the Real Short length, and they fit each nail so well no one would ever guess they aren't my natural nails. I used to work in a salon and customers would always be asking who did my nails. The shop owner told me to stop telling people I did them myself! This Acrylic Nude line has a fantastic nude color, and the Easy-Apply Tab really helps when placing the nail. The nails themselves are flexible, which helps them fit on different sizes and shapes of nailbeds. My application tip: apply glue to natural nail and spread it around a bit with the tip of the glue. Apply a drop of glue to the Kiss nail. Angle the nail on from bottom to top, placing it just under the cutical. Press firmly enough f9r the glue to spread across the top, but don't squish it on so hard that glue oozes from the sides and top. Hold for a few seconds, then use the included orange stick to wipe excess glue from under the nail.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Emily Z.
I love how glue on nails make my hands look pretty. My regular nails are so thin and weirdly shaped that they look frumpy. My only issue with these is that the glue bottle it’s super hard to use. You have to cut most of the top off to get more than a drop out. And it dries super fast in the tube causing me to use a pin to reopen every 2 nails. Other than that they are great. I’m fairly new to fake nails so French tips or light colors are still a trial to me as I don’t know how not to have bubbles. Oh well. I just clear coat the crap out of those suckers!
Crystal M.
This is my first time trying these nails and I'm impressed! My nail bed is short so these look longer on me. They look so natural and beautiful. I got mine at Walmart and only paid about $6. I'm not spending $35 at the nail salon again!

Target